Jade Fern Grove lying face up on the floor / of my vessel
187 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He reacted just the way Larkspur would have as a youngster. She could see the way the fear froze him in a momentary fight-or-flight pose, the way his burning eyes flashed with trepidation. She immediately felt a sense of camaraderie spring up and she opened her mouth to make a reassuring noise of some sort when he spoke. He apologized even as he prostrated himself.

"Oh," she began, about to reassure him that he needn't be afraid, nor posture himself that way. But his words gave her some pause. It took a beat for her to parse the meaning and decide he was speaking rather crudely, as if not entirely comfortable with the common tongue. Spur's ears flicked with interest, but not judgment, and she tilted her head slightly at his curious tone.

"You're Tadec?" she clarified before introducing herself as, "Larkspur Ostrega, Spur for short. I'm a little hungry, yes. What about you?"
Messages In This Thread
lying face up on the floor / of my vessel - by Larkspur - April 07, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: lying face up on the floor / of my vessel - by Larkspur - April 13, 2018, 02:58 PM