Moonspear dragonsreach
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The pale young man didn’t seem to pay much attention to how she held herself around him. After a few long moments, she finally attempted to fix her shape so that she could stand comfortably and keep a watchful eye on him. His tone was pleasant enough, and she imagined that he didn’t seem the type to be up to things, but she had been wrong before and knew that it was likely to happen again. He asked for a name, to which the ghoul batted her eyes and turned her gaze away from him.

“Er… it’s Lucy. I’m Lucy. And, I’m definitely new around here,” she responded. It was as though it couldn’t have been more obvious. The dark shadow of a girl didn’t know how she was supposed to behave in the ranks of a pack – one that had been established by the same family for so long – and she allowed it to seep into her actions and words without realizing it had happened.

Knowing better than to treat others with a cold shoulder, Lucy made an effort to appear friendly by wavering her tail, inviting him to move a little closer. The wagging of her stubbed tail still ached through her back end, so she tried her best to hold it still and remain friendly. “What’s your name?” she finally returned, knowing that conversation would have been the easiest way to get along with the Moonspear wolves.  
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
dragonsreach - by Lucy - April 08, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: dragonsreach - by Gannet - April 08, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: dragonsreach - by Lucy - April 22, 2018, 12:39 AM
RE: dragonsreach - by Gannet - April 27, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: dragonsreach - by Lucy - May 03, 2018, 12:50 AM
RE: dragonsreach - by Gannet - May 04, 2018, 06:11 PM