Phoenix Maplewood i marvel at the stars / and feel my heart overflow
187 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She could relate, of course, having spent many months in the care of her mother's pack as she recovered from her own injuries. Larkspur had loved them, just as she loved her parents and brothers, and she might have even stayed put until the end of time. But then the second litter had come along... Spur sighed inwardly at the recollection. But it had been for the best. The arrival of her parents' newest children had given her the push she needed to finally find her own wings. When she'd leaped from the nest that time, she'd soared, and had been doing so ever since.

"Well, Aditya, it sounds like you've found a good life here," Larkspur acknowledged with a small smile, "and I'll let you get back to it it. I'll be on my way now." She bowed her head, still grateful that he hadn't torn out her throat or done any other damage upon discovering her trespassing, and for his hospitality thereafter. "Take care." With one last bob of her head, the sandy she-wolf turned and began loping back toward the edge of the dark woods.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i marvel at the stars / and feel my heart overflow - by Larkspur - April 16, 2018, 08:44 AM