Ravensblood Forest close our parentheses
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
I'm so sorry I forgot about this aaahhhhhhh !
Also excuse the awfulness while I get back into writing Tine
The shadow was, physically, better— but the worst of the damage had yet to heal; her wounded pride had only festered with the circumstances. Time did not lessen the sting of being indebted to her brother. She avoided him when possible, though it was not as difficult as she had expected— and maybe hoped, but that knowledge was only hers.
Samaantine frequently found herself outside of the territory, restless as she was. It was coincidence, perhaps, that she lingered in the forest today. The shadow flicked an ear when she was suddenly aware of Samothes' approach, turning to greet him with a slightly affronted cant of her head. Why now?, she asked silently, eyes sharp. There had really been no chance of a warmer reception, but she told herself otherwise in this moment— he should have cared more. Really, though, it had been foolish to expect more from the disgrace. The childishly mean thought gave her pleasure, enough to face her brother passively for the moment. She said nothing, but waited patiently for whatever he had to say.
Messages In This Thread
close our parentheses - by Samothes - April 08, 2018, 09:23 AM
RE: close our parentheses - by Samaantine - April 25, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: close our parentheses - by Samothes - April 26, 2018, 09:03 AM
RE: close our parentheses - by Samaantine - April 30, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: close our parentheses - by Samothes - May 06, 2018, 09:56 AM