The Sunspire all you need me to be, i'll be for you
Senoritas, don't follow him!
32 Posts
Ooc —
The Prince did not like brats. He had been lucky his parents had not spawned more siblings for him to deal with other than Tawny. But Tawny was alright - she was almost as beautiful as he was and he had wished she would have followed him here. She was one of the wolves she had respect for, fortunately, even with her unfeminine habits of fighting and spitting in guys' faces when they so much as dared to approach her. But she wasn't like that with him.

A white figure, relaxing in the spring sun. Now that was something he could appreciate. He absolutely hated stressing about life and troubles and whoever he might woo next (stress made your fur turn grey after all!). He cleared his throat - very manly, of course - to announce his amazing presence, nearing the fat female - pregnant? oh boy - and smoothing down his mane with a paw (which was definitely not a nervous tick, don't be silly).
Soon he will eat your hearts like cereals.
Messages In This Thread
all you need me to be, i'll be for you - by Olive - April 09, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: all you need me to be, I'll be for you - by Goldy - April 14, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: all you need me to be, i'll be for you - by Olive - April 25, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: all you need me to be, i'll be for you - by Goldy - April 26, 2018, 09:07 AM