Blackfeather Woods this is what god did when he wanted to love you
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Kove does not go away with the bristle of her fur and her quiet message ignored. The few steps he does take, closing in on the waterside, Shivali watches without returning to what she’s doing. Not that she’s doing much of anything, of course, but trying to ease the restlessness she’s been experiencing for days. While it is not her first season, it is one she’s wholly unprepared to handle. Before, she hadn’t been allowed to breed—she didn’t hold the rankings—and even here she does not, but the way he looks at her makes her squirm.

They are only two of one home, it seem to make sense to allow him in.

Right?

Her mind crosses over the monster and she shudders, turning away as Kove does. The thought along makes her skin crawl, reinforcing the feeling, but the itch still calls out. Shivali releases a breath and looks down at the water, her paws cold as the water soaks further up her limbs. Instead of crawling out, she pushes onward and moves further in—it’s not all that steep to begin with—and tries to ease some of the heat rising in her body.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is what god did when he wanted to love you - by Shivali - April 21, 2018, 08:14 PM