Blacktail Deer Plateau Wherefore art thou?
38 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
As the wolf explained more details of the war, Ridge began to understand. Golden eagle mothers often had to fight off predators that would try to eat her eggs, and her young. So, it was not surprising that wolves would do the same. Did you have a tail before the war? the avian inquired. 

The other side of the mountain, Ridge confirmed. Not the valley in between, he added. Though, that could be a good spot for you to rest. Ridge could fly for a while without needed to rest, but he knew that if he had an injured wing, that wouldn't be so. And judging by that gash on the wolf's shoulder, he may not be able to get over the mountain in one fail swoop.

He was a little surprised at the wolf's request, but he didn't say no. Truth be told, Ridge could use a little good karma. I suppose, he replied. I did try to eat two of your offspring, he admitted. So, I guess I owe the wolf species. With that, he lifted off the branch in search of a meal. The river was nearby, and he figured catching a fish was a little easier than catching a rabbit. He glided above the water, his keen eye on the lookout for any that might be near the surface. There were several failed attempts before he finally caught on in his talons, and he dug them into the fighting fish so he wouldn't drop it. He flew back to where the wolf was, dropping the fish nearby him, and went back to the branch he was previously on.
Messages In This Thread
Wherefore art thou? - by Ridge - April 12, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Wherefore art thou? - by Sebastian - April 13, 2018, 07:02 AM
RE: Wherefore art thou? - by Ridge - April 13, 2018, 07:15 AM
RE: Wherefore art thou? - by Sebastian - April 16, 2018, 03:06 AM
RE: Wherefore art thou? - by Ridge - April 16, 2018, 07:39 AM
RE: Wherefore art thou? - by Sebastian - April 20, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: Wherefore art thou? - by Ridge - April 21, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: Wherefore art thou? - by Sebastian - April 23, 2018, 04:27 AM
RE: Wherefore art thou? - by Ridge - April 23, 2018, 07:03 AM
RE: Wherefore art thou? - by Sebastian - April 25, 2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Wherefore art thou? - by Ridge - April 25, 2018, 06:58 PM