Dawnlark Plains I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Her gaze tracked where he pointed to and she regarded the area for a moment before looking back at Shale. That looks like a good spot, she said. Really, she had never dug her own den before and had no idea what constituted a good spot, but at least she had no expectations about it. It left her open to the possibility of it being perfect. And, if it wasn't, no big deal, right?

He lead the way, and she followed, instinct leaving her several feet away from him. But, as they traveled, she drew nearer to him, little by little, but until she was about a foot away. It was interesting to her, to glide beside a male and not feel fear. She was anxious, yes, but it felt good instead of bad. Her heart gave a skip when she saw him glance over at her. 

He asked about where she lived before here. Few others had. The leaders already knew, but Aviana couldn't remember anyone else asking. My brother, Sebastian, had a pack called Broken Antler Fen, she explained. I lived there for a while before heading back to our home pack for a bit. By the time I got back, the pack had disbanded and Sebastian was living in the Caldera. She still hated that she had to leave him there. I went there, but they were in the middle of a war and Seb didn't want me involved. Sooo... that's how I ended up here, she said with a nervous chuckle. She supposed that was a long answer for such a simple question.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize - by Aviana - April 12, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize - by Shale - April 13, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize - by Aviana - April 13, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize - by Shale - April 14, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize - by Aviana - April 14, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize - by Shale - April 14, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize - by Aviana - April 14, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize - by Shale - April 19, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize - by Aviana - April 20, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize - by Shale - April 21, 2018, 11:23 PM