Moonspear The government is a moon created lie
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
Backdated to yesterday (the 12th). Parents, siblings, and anyone else allowed, plz poke my eyes !!

When Yama wasn’t eating, she was sleeping. When she wasn’t sleeping, she was eating. The little girl took her meals quite seriously, the instinctual pull towards her mother’s teats ensuring her growth and survival. It was a pleasant life to live, free of worry, for the most part; occasionally she was knocked from her spot or got herself all turned around and lost, which always resulted in high-pitched whining, but it was nice overall—or so she thought!

Suddenly, she was jostled awake by a strange sensation in her chest, whilst her body lurched forward and a tiny hiccup escaped out through her mouth. Several more followed, her entire body twitching with each one, until finally there came an especially large one, the force enough to pop her eyes right open. As she continued to hiccup, Yama blinked and looked around at her surroundings, vision filled with shadows and blurry shapes.
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus was slow to wake as his sister heaved besides him -- it was not until her third or fourth repetitive lurch that something stirred in him, and he woke with a yawn and a stretch of his nubby legs.

and then whatever it was next to him heaved again -- this time, arcturus had had quite enough of this disruption, and he lumbered towards his unknown sister with a clumsy push, his hind legs pressed up against her stomach as he tried to get away from the unusual and disturbing sensation.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
(feel free to skip/pp her if i'm ever too slow <3)
By the day, individuality crept slowly upon them as their grip on their senses took true hold. They still had a long way to go.. and if there was any entertainment in raising puppies, it was watching them grow and learn even the most basal of aspects. When hiccups had shook one of the little girls, she had been watching over them benignly and keeping them tucked close. To this, an ear twitched, but she made no move to look twice, wholly unconcerned. It took a little more than a hiccup to rile the experienced (& tired) mother any.

She had observed them before, and this lot seemed timely enough. Eyes were first and as it would seem, arriving about now, give or take. She peered quietly at them a while longer, at least until Arcturus was bugged enough to join in. Amekaze let him be for the moment.. since that was normal enough for him to almost-always be sandwiched by siblings. She reached a precise snout for the earthy-toned babe, and passed a few generous tongue swipes over Yama's (or honestly, Yami's..) face and forehead.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The pressure against her stomach did not cease the hiccuping, but it did draw her attention to her side. With a bobbling head, Yama stared at the dark mass at her side, blinking rapidly at it; she didn’t notice the even bigger mass that reached down to bathe her sister, her focus honed in on her fellow itty bitty. Wriggling fiercely, the little girl did all she could to turn around towards her brother, mouth agape and hiccups still shaking her body—perhaps even more than before!

Moving unsteadily, she bumped her head against her brother’s rump a few times as she wiggled and squirmed. Moments later, assuming he kept still, her little, toothless mouth would find its way around one of his hind paws, on which she’d nibble—mmhm, toe beans.
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
the strange tremors at his side persisted, and he pushed into them until the weight of his sibling shifted. thinking all was over and that the battle, hardfought as it was, was firmly won, arcturus contently turned onto his side and nuzzled gently into the tufts of his mother's stomach.

unfortunately for arcturus, such respite was short-lived. he suddenly became aware of a distinctly unfamiliar (and equally uncomfortable) sensation. something wet, and a little warm, and a little ticklely at one of his sides.

by reflex, he clumsily kicked out at whatever it was that was hounding his toes and with a dull cry, demanded immediate salvation from his mother.
send my soul away
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
was gonna wait for mamakaze bUT changed my mind k e k

Her target kicked out and managed to land a hit on his sister—honestly, he’d only clipped her, but that didn’t make it any less awful! Yama tumbled backwards with a squeal, which was quickly followed by her cries. Cries and hiccups, the former worsening the latter, all the whilst her little forelimbs reached out in search of something; she wanted her mother or just someone to comfort her after this terrible assault she’d had to endure (shame on you, Articuno!).
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Among the siblings, she found it best to let them work it out most times. Important foundations and bonds forged, but there had to be some boundaries in play. Sometimes she let them jostle around more than others, and when it came to more loudly voiced complaints, she decided to sort things out a bit--or at the very least, help them along when she was interested enough to.

Arcturus did not seem to need much at a glance; she tucked him in closely with a good nudge on the butt, but he was already cozied up nicely after kicking his sister away and presumably dealing with his bothers with that. In turn, for her, Ame granted a bit more attentions and scooped the girl up with a gentle grip. She relocated her to at her forelimbs, well away from the others for a moment. She focused gentle, grooming nibbles over Yama's nape to ease away her worries.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
it was a good thing arcturus lacked developed eyesight to have seen what his mother had just done; betrayed his fresh young heart by playing favorites. surely that would have been the black cub's first heartbreak had he witnessed his sister be transported right beneath his mother's adoring chin. no, that definitely would have caused a complex and a tizzy in a teapot. 

instead he remained blissful and unaware, cozied right up into his mother like a tick in a swatch of thick fur. sleepily the young boy yawned and then nodded his head -- in a few beats, articuno was gone -- drifting some nameless plains in dreamy sleep.
send my soul away