Ankyra Sound If I were mixed up with you, I'd be the talk of the town.
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Her eyes met Lycaon's, and he seemed as puzzled as she was. After blinking dumbly at one another for a moment, Nyx followed the Beta's chestnut gaze to look upon his mottled sister again, and made a mental note to keep her mouth shut for the forseeable future. She recalled the way she'd barked at her upon Reef's interception at the borders and with it, the memory of how swiftly pissed off the little Alpha could become.

She regretted summoning them both. Had she not been feeling pitiful after the scuffle with the cliff-dweller freaked out upon acknowledgement of her possible pregnancy, Nyx probably would've hunted down her paramour to discuss it with him and work out a plan to inform Wylla together. She wasn't used to having to think of others, not since she'd parted ways with Dirge and Saor. And so while the pale Beta attempted to draw attention away from his sister's bitching and onto herself, her wild yellow eyes darted to his face to gawk at him as he voiced her mysterious illness. Don't, she wished to plead silently, but it was too late. Wylla begrudgingly stopped her ranting and asked her, pointedly, what happened.

"Someone Drageda bitch," the wounded she-wolf said, trying to feign how collected she wanted to be but revealing her nervousness in the curling of her peppered tail. "She attacked me - unprovoked - on the fields."
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I were mixed up with you, I'd be the talk of the town. - by Nyx - April 15, 2018, 02:27 PM