Emberwood Battle lines, her army gathers to her side
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She felt incredibly stupid. But Chusi had always been the one to see bad situations from a more positive perspective. Perhaps their small band didn't need The Velingar. And perhaps this female and her probable mate could use some more members. Her and her friends were hard workers after all, and she could see they were all tired from their journey. How heavenly it would be if they could simply join this woman's pack.

'Grew up in Ravensblood Forest. I thought ya guys were mah family. That was a stupid explanation, wasn't it? sometimes hope blinded more than it kept you on track. She looked to her companions and her heart broke a little. She didn't want to drag them along any further.

We're all pretty tired lookin' fur a good spot ta live. She started, hoping the fiery woman was as warm as her coat. If ya guys need any mur members, well, we're here now, eheh. She chuckled. This was so awkward.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Battle lines, her army gathers to her side - by Chusi - April 14, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: Battle lines, her army gathers to her side - by Chusi - April 24, 2018, 05:09 AM