Blacktail Deer Plateau PACKTIVITY β€” Scary monsters and nice sprites
I may be small, I may be weak, but if you mess with me, you will regret it.
16 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Nameless was digging out her den when when the call rang out, and she was glad it did because she was exhausted from the work. She was still very weak from being on her own for so long, and she had never been a particularly strong girl to begin with. She pulled her head out of the ever-widening hole and breathed a sigh of relief and tiredness. Then she turned and padded in the direction of the howl.

When she arrived, there were already six wolves there - the two Alphas, Peregrine and Blue Willow, that scoundrel whom she had saved the other night, Osprey Jr., and three other wolves she did not recognize. Nervously - as she hated being in crowded areas with strangers - she approached. She ended up sitting next to no one in particular, and was only halfway glad this was the case. She knew she wouldn't tell any stories, but she would be happy to listen to them. She sighed and waited, wondering what tales she would hear tonight.
Messages In This Thread
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Scary monsters and nice sprites - by Nameless - June 13, 2014, 10:04 AM