Blacktail Deer Plateau PACKTIVITY β€” Scary monsters and nice sprites
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Changed my mind, Dante's in ^^ so we can go at least one more round, unless you want to close the thread up. In which case you can propose a close instead due to time

Dante closed his eyes, listening with pleasure to the story that Blue Willow told. It was one that he was unfamiliar with. Most of his stories were myths from his homeland but all, like hers, had a lesson to teach. All of the best stories did, after all. The new Alpha was a talented storyteller. She knew exactly where to put emphasis and where to pause expectantly. Her way of telling just increased the entertainment.

Dante noted that none had volunteered next, and while his natural instinct was to remain quiet, he had something to offer. He knew he was by no means the storyteller that Blue Willow was, nor did he aspire to be, but he hated for the fun to end at just one tale. Even though Osprey Jr. seemed to be down for the count, a few of the other younger ones were having fun.

"Though that beautiful telling will be a hard act to follow, I could offer a tale, if you would like to hear it." He said, lifting the volume of his voice only slightly. His heart raced at the thought of being the focus of attention in this gathering, but he needed to get used to this pack. Getting out of his comfort zone a little bit was the perfect way to do so.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Scary monsters and nice sprites - by Dante RIP - June 19, 2014, 04:08 PM