Blacktail Deer Plateau PACKTIVITY β€” Scary monsters and nice sprites
I may be small, I may be weak, but if you mess with me, you will regret it.
16 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
More and more wolves showed up as the minutes went by, and Nameless became more and more uncomfortable. She hated being around a bunch of people she didn't know and no one had come to sit near her, which she was both grateful for and sad about. Finally everyone settled down and one of the wolves, a pretty female with an inky black coat, stepped up to tell a story. Honestly, Nameless couldn't really pay attention, as the story didn't interest her in the least. She laid down and tried to keep her eyes open, but at some point her eyelids grew heavy and closed. She lay there, drifting in and out of sleep, for the length of the story.

She was still weak, and, she realized, perpetually hungry. She wondered where she would sleep tonight. Not another night alone in the forest, she hoped. But that was probably all she had going for her. Great. Briefly, she wondered if she could ask someone if they would let her den with them, but then shook that idea off. No. That would be way too awkward, especially if it was with a male. She'd be better off just trying to finish her den.
Messages In This Thread
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Scary monsters and nice sprites - by Nameless - June 19, 2014, 08:47 PM