Wapun Meadow Talk Show Host
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
After what was the third sideways glance his way she decided he wouldn't hurt her and so lowered her eyes to drink with enthusiasm, pink tongue dipping in and gathering a mouthful of water repeatedly until she felt she couldnt hold any more. It was then that she lifted her head and turned toward him, licking the droplets of water that remained around her muzzle.

In the few moments that she had been drinking he had apparently noticed her and been looking, something that caused a pleased flutter in her belly. He commented on the morning and she gave a dainty nod, her lips quirking up  "It sure is. Beautiful even. Spring's coming really quick" she said,  her drawl full fledge like always.  She eyed him, giving him what she hoped to be a subtle once over. He was long and lean, pale in coloring and his fur was wispy and long. He was ghostlike but attractive. 

Remembering what her momma had said about being in front of attractive strangers, she sat up straigh and tilted her chin in a way that made her look at him through her eyelashes, a coy but because it was Hyacinth and not some skank, shy expression on her face.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
Talk Show Host - by Sheol - April 15, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: Talk Show Host - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 15, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Talk Show Host - by Sheol - April 15, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: Talk Show Host - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 15, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: Talk Show Host - by Sheol - April 17, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Talk Show Host - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 20, 2018, 01:39 PM