Redhawk Caldera Not a wing flapper in sight.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
"Sorry, bud," Towhee said to X, "you can't come in here. But I'll let @Finley know who brought this." She pointed a toe at the slain rabbit he'd set at her feet. The raptor bobbed in acknowledgement and spread his wings to take off even as the Alpha snatched up the fresh meat and spun to enter the den.

"Hey Aunt Finley, @Tywyll, @Cinder," she murmured, well aware that the two tiny whelps couldn't hear her any more than she could hear them. It looked as though their eyes might be partially open now though, so she took the time to sign, -Hello, boys,- at them before presenting her godmother with the rabbit and settling down beside her little brothers.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Having his eyes cracked partially open brought along new experiences and emotions. The brightness he had seen behind his closed eyelids was now even brighter and he could make out blurred shapes and dull colors. In his young mind he was able to tell the difference between three blurry blobs. His momma, his daddy, and his brother. He had also worked out how to wriggle and crawl toward the curious bright light so that he could move about a foot before he was dragged back to safety, but it never stopped him from trying again.

A new blob entered his limited vision and he used this as an opportunity to crawl toward that light. He wanted ever so badly to see what was by that light. Would it face? Would it grow brighter? Would he disappear into it? He obviously  didn't know that it would lead to a whole new bigger world. He scooted and squirmed and made low growling grunts of determination as he worked his way toward the mouth of the den, the source of this light.
89 Posts
Ooc — belle
While his life was much the same as it had been before, the partial opening of his eyes was enough to bring new wonders about that the tiny boy was entranced by. At first it had been far too scary, the sudden appearance of blinding light, but after a while he had began to grow accustomed to it. Things were still blurry, but he was able to make out slight figures among the haze of this new skill.

Often the dark blob that he recognised as his brother wriggled toward the source of the light but Cinder found himself content to remain by the familiar side of his mother - after all, who knew what lay out there in the bright open? 

Suddenly there was movement in the blurred vision of the youth as a new figure came into view, blocking some of the light with their body and bringing with them a foreign scent that intruiged his senses. What was that smell? A small squeak erupted from his tiny muzzle, leaning forward as though to sniff at the unknown thing's blob of a body.
for you,
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Each of the little boys seemed intrigued by Towhee's presence in the den. A soft smile curved her lips as she watched Tywyll squirm toward her. Cinder stayed put beside their mother, though she could see his nose wriggling. She could definitely make out a tiny sliver of blue beneath their dusky eyelids. She wondered just how well they could see and how soon before they could hear. She couldn't quite recall the timelines with the Betas' last litter.

Moving slowly so as to avoid startling him, Towhee freed a forepaw to gently boop Tywyll's snoot. Not wanting to make Cinder feel left out, she then bent toward him and blew gently in his face.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
The boop was met with a shrill squeak and he squirmed with  new determination toward the seriously blurry attacker. Once he was pressed against the solid fur of a foreleg he opened his mouth and began to gnaw at her leg with the same amount of terrifying fierceness a caterpillar had when eating a leaf. He let loose a series of growls and whines, trying to get back at this unknown beast for assaulting his snoot. Then he hiccuped,burped and began to laugh at the series of sounds, Apparently not quite the brightest youth just yet.
89 Posts
Ooc — belle
Short post!

Cinder halted in his baby shuffling the moment the sudden air hit his ashen face in a small gust. To him, it felt like a glorious rushing wind that blew against and tickled the fur on his face, causing him to squint and momentarily lean back. The wind seemed to come from the large figure in front of him, and the youth let out a small yap, wriggling closer to greet them.
for you,
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Now Cinder began to wriggle nearer. Maybe he liked the way her breath smelled. Towhee smirked, then turned her attention to Tywyll. He had latched onto her foreleg and was gumming at her. It tickled quite badly, so the Alpha stayed still as long as she could tolerate before an ugly giggle escaped her and she twitched in such a way to flick him off.

Before he could be upset by this (or so she hoped), the Alpha flopped down to the ground and pressed her nose to his tiny ribs, snuffling against them in the hopes of tickling him right back. As soon as Cinder was close enough, she repeated the same action with him.

PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
In the middle of another hiccup he was easily flicked away, rolling over twice before remaining on his back. He squirmed and gave a short grunt of anger before squeaking, just as she pushed her nose against his belly and snuffled. He gave a surprised squeak and then began to laugh, squirming around and managing to flip himself upright. He wiggled back toward the side of her face and went after her ears, grabbing one and gumming it like he had done to her paw as she tickled Cinder.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Skipping (and mercilessly power-playing) @Cinder to keep this moving. Wanna wrap?

Tywyll sought revenge by grabbing onto one of her ears. Towhee actually tilted her head to give him better access, smiling at this new ticklish sensation. -Ah, I don't need that anyway,- she mused "out loud." -You wanna get in there and clean it while you're at it though?-

She didn't hear it when Cinder began to cry out of nowhere, though she saw his mouth open in an unmistakable expression of displeasure. Finley was quick to fetch her quarrelsome son and stuff a teat in his mouth. Towhee huffed a laugh at the sight, tail thumping when the food immediately placated him.

"Probably feeding time for you too, huh?" she guessed, peering down at Tywyll before planting a kiss between his ears and rising to all fours.

PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He alternated between gumming and licking Towhee's ear, fully invested in his attack until he heard Cinder's cry. It alerted him to his own desire to feed and he let go of the ear and slowly began to coo, the noises escalating into cries as he wiggled and crawled in the direction he assumed was his mother (it wasn't). When he didn't reach the warmth of a belly he paused, lifted his muzzle and shrieked. He knew by now that shrieking got quicker results.

feel free to pp him feeding. Once he is we can wrap it up!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She couldn't hear the wails he produced, though Towhee knew what that open mouth must mean. She also felt an odd sensation in the root of her ear, a sort of pesky feeling that caused it to flick. As soon as she lifted Tywyll by his scruff and plopped him beside Finley's underside, he latched on and the funny feeling stopped.

-I'll see you three later,- she said mostly for her godmother's benefit before waving her tail and ducking out of the den. After exiting, Towhee popped her head back in to add, -Oh, and X brought the rabbit. Enjoy!-