Broken Boulder The Sweetest Thang
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
All Welcome 
All welcome, but if @Ioa is up for a thread...

Korei Julia went about her usual business. Looking about the territory, smelling the flowers and breathing in the nice cool air. With the occasional running about laughing and giggling to herself. She yipped and pranced about, feeling like there wasn't a care in the world. Like this could be her whole life from then on.
13 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Away
Ioa was slowly recovering from her harrowing journey of the previous month that had taken her to the Teekon Wilds, and to Bracken Sanctuary. The caches here were filled so she wasn’t starving anymore, though she only took however much was necessary for her not to die of starvation, but not so much that she was ever actually full. As a consequence, she was no more healthy-looking or filled out as she had been when Alarian had found her at the border. She still looked too thin and her eyes were not shiny despite their silver color. Her fur, also, was not shiny or very healthy looking. She looked sickly, and she was, and part of that was due to her mental state.

Her siblings still haunted her every waking and sleeping hour and when she would wake from nightmares, she would walk around for hours with a haunted look in her eyes, like she could still hear their cries for milk. They tortured her and made it impossible to talk much to her new packmates—not that she wanted to. She didn’t want to be a bother. So when this happy yearling came prancing past her, she ducked her head, looked at the ground, tucked her tail around a back leg, and pretended she wasn’t there… No one needed to talk to her. No one.
Ioa is an incredibly submissive creature, so here's some stuff to know:
Minor PP: OK for everyone. Minor injuries OK. No maiming/killing.
Major PP: OK for pack-mates only. Major injuries OK. No maiming/killing.
You can skip me in threads after 3 days.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia pranced along, past the flowers and across the grass, over the rocks and leaping over fallen logs. That was until she caught sight of someone. Who were they? They looked new to the pack, and she paused her happy prancing to look at them. There was something...they looked sick, like something was wrong. 

"Um...hi...are you okay? Do you need something? You don't look...well, don't look good" she asked to the other. Not coming too close, in case they were sick.
13 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Away
Oh no, oh no… the other female was talking to her! What would she do? Everything was so jumbled in her head that she had no idea how to react. A whine slipped past her lips without her realizing it as she battled with herself internally.

“I’m f-fine,” she finally managed, her voice small and whispery and full of submissive tones. “I don’t — I don’t need anything, I…” She wasn’t sure what else to say at this point, so she kept her eyes trained on the ground and hoped the white wolf would just go away. She’d just joined this pack, she didn’t need anyone worrying about her.
This is terrible, sorry...
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei titled her head a bit at her tone and stuttering. She looked the other female over. Then she heard the whine. "Are you sure?" she titled her head upright now, putting on a friendly smile. "You...you aren't scared are you?" the pale girl asked the other, her smile gone and now she was pouting. Had she scared the other? "I don't meant to be scary if I am." 
13 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Away
“You are not…” Ioa began, about to say that the girl wasn’t scary. But in truth, Ioa was a bit scared. Scared she would not fit in. Scared she would not prove herself within the ranks of Bracken Sanctuary. Scared she would be a failure just like last time, when she let the babies die. The babies… “The babies…” she whispered, seeming to spin off in some other world. “The babies are dead…” She could no longer see the other female. She was back in the den with the crying babies, her siblings who were only days old and she couldn’t do anything for them… watching them starve to death… Back in the real world, she simply stood there, staring off into space.

Have a shit post!
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei tilted her head. Babies? She was glad she was not appearing scary or anything, but now she was just confused...until she continued. "Um...miss?" She watched as she seemed to just be staring off now. "Miss?" She slowly leaned forward, eyes with sympathy as she tried nudging their shoulder.
13 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Away
Sorry this reply took so long! I’ve decided to whump Ioa so this is my last post with her. Also, phone post.

Ioa came back to the real world with a gasp when the other wolf nudged her in the shoulder. Her head whipped around to stare at the girl, and then she turned and ran away. She was not okay. She could not handle talking about her pain yet. She did not belong here in this pack. She was not happy. And she didn’t pull her weight here. She was useless. Well... she would fix all that soon.

Exit.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia startled and flinched back upon the other suddenly turning around to her. Staring. Then, they fled. Korei kind of stood there, unsure of what she could do now. What she was meant to do now. So...she just turned and walked off, possibly to go to the field of flowers.