Bearclaw Valley how many shrimps do you have to eat
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Private 
I'm not sure if @Laurel and @Annasiak are still in the same den, so lemme know if I need to change anything! Tagging for reference (kisses from Blondine for everyone being so awesome!!)

It was bittersweet, having to end her vacation. Before leaving Sunspire, Blondine had been sure to say her woeful goodbyes to @Rannoch and his wolves and share the parting gift of a trout pile, professionally gathered from nearby streams. She had given her thanks to the midwives, namely Forrest, and wished good luck onto @Seabreeze and @Olive (and fertile days unto @Liffey). 

The journey back to the Valley wasn't as long as she remembered it being before, but that was partially do to her more fervent trot this time around. The first face she saw (and the only face she'd really been itching to see) was @Indra's, followed by @Xan's, to whom she shared a short account of her travels.

A quick howl was sounded for all of her other companions to know of her return; because she was anxious to see the two mothers and their litters (quite a change of heart!), Blondine didn't have enough time to greet everyone else individually. Reigi would come first, Blondine had decided, as she was more likely to be agreeable with a visit. Momma? Blondine cooed from a few yards away. This was risky business, approaching a whelping den; she was down near the ground with her ears laid back and her eyes averted. I...I'd like to check-in, if y'all ain't opposed.