The Tangle i'm a good person i don't deserve to be mistaken for heterosexual
dust & danger
6 Posts
Ooc — Laur
It worked! Thanks for starting!! and rip bambi :'(

She stuck near to the coastline, finding the prey here bountiful and much more manageable than the larger, more dangerous creatures inland. She loved a good, filling carcass, but sometimes the delicacies the sea offered were just as nice. They required much less effort on her part, too. Being more of a scavenger than hunter, Knife-Ear would always take the easier route when it came to a meal. Hence why she perked up when her bat-like ears caught the helpless cry of a fawn nearby.

The coywolf moves easily through the prickly undergrowth, slim limbs delicately picking their way through the barbs. She is careful not to make a noise so as not to disturb the young creature, eyes trained unblinkingly on the area where the sounds had come from. She finally spots it, a lost little thing that Knife-Ear was eager to toy with before a shadow suddenly descends upon it out of nowhere. She stands up out of pure surprise — and slight offence at having her plaything stolen — and emerges from the foliage just as the predator subdues the sure to be meal. She wasn't angry, especially once she notes that this one she shares something in common with.

Expression brightening into a playful manner, Knife-Ear approaches the girl, eyes trailing the slimness of her dark limbs and pointed features before she rounds the struggling fawn. "Aw, just for me? You shouldn't have!" she teases with a wave of her tail.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm a good person i don't deserve to be mistaken for heterosexual - by Knife-Ear - April 19, 2018, 09:02 AM