The Sunspire She's as pretty as a peach
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Joining 
@Rannoch or @Liffey if this could be forwarded to the 23rd or 24th, I'd really appreciate it.

After meeting some new faces, Blondine, Fey, and that handsome devil of a man named Couth, she had resumed her travels. She had gained a false sense of confidence because of her previous luck finding food and had assumed she would continue to do so. That was false in the end and days passed without food. She filled her belly with water over and over again buy eventually it did nothing to soothe her aching stomach. Her curves became lost as her frame thinned out and she began to look rather disheveled. 

It was the first time she had scented a pack's borders in a long while. She knew it to be a pack because it held the strong scent of many. She hadn't wanted to settle down quite yet but she knew that right in front of her face, she could have a new home. The thought made her legs begin to shake as her exhaustion hit her all at once  and she plopped down a few feet from the borders,  releasing a long and hopeful howl for the leaders. She wasn't the most useful in physical things but she could practice and she did  know medicine very well.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Of course it can! Welcome to Sunspire. :)

Rannoch's company had been requested, and he happily obliged. The Alpha male gallivanted onto the scene, his posture tall, and a smile upon his lips. He had been nearby when Hyacinth called, and she didn't have to wait long for him to arrive. 

"Hello," Rannoch greeted once he stood in front of her. Although Rannoch had already assumed why Hyacinth had summoned him, he asked: "What brings you to my borders?" 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Playing her cards well, she lowered her forelegs to the ground so she was looking up at the man as he approached. She gave a tepid wag of her tail and a small smile before speaking "Hiya! I was fixin' to see if you might allow me to join you?" she asked hopefully. She looked him over once and then took a breath, preparing to speak again. "I am...so so with hunting and fighting is my strongest skill but I am good with herbs and healing. Taught by my ma since i was a pup" she said praying they needed a healer.

Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Although manners went a long way, Rannoch was discovering he had more to consider when accepting new members into his pack. He nodded as the woman, who had introduced herself as a healer and medic, explained her intentions. 

"We are in need of a medic," he revealed. "We have several litters being born to this 'spire this year, and although we have several midwives, we lack an actual medic." Her expertise would be appreciated. Rannoch studied her for a moment before he offered his thoughts. "I am happy to recruit you into my ranks, as long as you promise that this will be your home. You will be needed here, and I don't want you disappearing on us." Despite the weightier subject matter, Rannoch offered her a smile; he didn't want to scare her off but, he also wanted to set expectations.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The knowledge that there were pups coming without the help of an actual medic surprised her. Her mother had been both a midwife and a healer and passed on knowledge of both to her. She was ready to agree when he laid on the catch. This would have to be her home permanently, she was not to abandon them. She sucked in a breath and flexed her paws against the soil nervously, her eyes going distant as she thought about it.

After a few momens she looked up at him and smiled "I reckon y'all probably need me more than I need to wander, so I'll stay here. Can you show me to where the mommas are? Trust is important between healer and patient" she asked hopefully. If not she could probably spot them for herself.

Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch could sense Hyacinth's nervousness, and he offered a wave of his tail; he was aware of the weight behind his words. When she had considered the situation and had come to a conclusion, Rannoch couldn't help but smile. "We'll make it worth your time," he promised with evident relief in his voice. Hyacinth was precisely what the pack needed, and he would make sure that her residence in Sunspire was pleasant. 

When she asked to meet the mothers, Rannoch wasn't sure if he was ready to bring her to them; he hardly knew her, after all. "Sure," he decided, "I will bring you to them after you and I take some time to get to know each other." 

"I'm Rannoch Frostfur, Alpha Male of Sunspire," he introduced.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She flicked an ear as he said he wanted to get to know her first, mistaking this as flirtation. She flushed and shuffled in a flustered manner, giving a quick nod of her head and diverting hee blue eyes. She wasn't a prude by any means but having an alpha want to know her? It startled her a bit.

When he introduced himself she gave a pleasant smile  "Nice to meet you Rannoch, My name is Hyacinth Gosling, no fancy rank or title. Would you care to show me around?" She asked. It would be nicer to walk and get familiar with her home as he familiarized himself with her.

Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Would you like me to rank her at this point, @Hyacinth?

Hyacinth appeared to be abruptly bashful, and Rannoch could not pinpoint the origin of the feelings that had stirred within her. He did not examine the finite details for long, as the subject changed with her introduction and the question that followed. 

"Nice to meet you, Hyacinth" Rannoch responded. He was satisfied with the answers she had provided, and he nodded to her inquiry. "Sure," he replied as he turned from her and towards the heart of Sunspire. "Let's go," he beckoned and set off to begin the tour.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Sure! Thank you!

She offered a more bright smile and stood up, stepping over the scent line as he said they could set off. She was glad to have found a place that needed her, maybe it would allow her to gain friends even more quickly. As they continued into the heart of the territory she marvelled at the luck of finding what seemed to be a good home so quickly.