Bearclaw Valley So long, Farewell
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
@Xan or anyone else who can pass on the message

As soon as he figured out Onyx had left, he made his mind up to go after her. There was no questioning it, he was nothing anymore without her and Lonzo was still around. Not only that but it was breeding season and she was alone. So he spent a few days hunting and stocking the caches, hoping it would make his leave better. He cleared out his den and then set up a call for Xan or any other authority figure.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alexander was nearby when the other male howled, allowing him to appear relatively quickly. He watched the other as the distance was closed between them, eyeing him. “What?” he asked, stopping several steps away. He was not close to the dark male, nor had he made any attempts at changing that; he’d been perfectly content with keeping exchanges between them limited, his time often required elsewhere or his patience not thick enough to deal with carrying out a conversation. For that, he did not know about the other or what his intentions were for requesting his audience, and was thus slightly interested to find out.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As the alpha male made his appearance, he corrected his stance to suit his position. Eyes focused on the ground Dakarai spoke quickly  "I need to leave. I hunted for the caches and cleared my den. My mate Onyx has run away during her heat, she's an emotional wreck and she's afraid. I ask your permission to leave Bearclaw Valley permanently" he laid everything out and held his breath, nervous and afraid he'd be denied his leave. He didn't want to have to fight his way out like he had with Blackfeather woods.