Oystercatcher Tide Pools smothered in your embrace [m+]
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
Forwarded to the 22nd. @Onyx Saefyn here we go!

The fact that she had just up and abandoned him hurt. Her scent was heady and strong enough to follow, he knew she was in heat and figured she would be strugging, he knew her past but what hurt was the fact that instead of asking his help, trusting him, she ran off.

Still though he loved her and he knew she was more in danger alone, so he Told Xan of his reasons and he left. He left to find her again, to protect her, and hopefully to gain her trust back again. He had searched all paths with her scent but she seemed to be moving  fast for him to catch up with.  He had neared the ocean and was striding along a familiar path, one that pained him  ever so slightly. Olive and him had been here once hadn't they? On their honeymoon. The fact was in the back of his mind as he searched for Onyx, worry and fear at the forefront of his mind.
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She had disappeared again, and she knew she shouldn't have. But she couldn't anymore. So she ran. Puppies. Whining. Crying. Happy mothers. Proud father. The nightmares had gotten worse. She knew she was ready to mate. But she wasn't ready. Not yet...was she? Her pace had picked up, and for days, she woke in and out of woods, trembling with emotions..longing, fear, loneliness.. and others she wasn't ready to confront. Dakarai had been on her mind constantly, but she pushed on.
His scent still lingered on her, and the ache had turned to pain. But the fear of birthing pups and them dying again drove her away from him. He didn't need to go through that, and she wouldn't let him. Yet she wound up in the place where they had started together. She sat once again, looking to the waters. Sorrow pierced her heart, and she almost turned back to go to him. But she forced herself to stay. She reminded herself of why she ran in the first place. Her fur rustling in the breeze, she was quiet, trying to find peace once again in being alone.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
So we can continue but dakarai will have to contain himself. Puppers are a no go

The breeze blew toward him, warm and acidic with the scent of the sea. He closed his eyes and leaned into it, breathing it in. Then he noticed a scent so strong there was no doubt she was close. She was here, somewhere nearby and he would find her this time. Onyx....the thought of being close to her made his paws go forward and he followed her scent until ahead of him lay the pale furref woman he loved so much.

He stared at her silently for a moment, taking in the beauty of her wind ruffled fur. The way she lay so still concerned him and he took a step forward, giving a low chuff. "Mo stór?..Onyx? " he breathed out the words as if being louder would frighten her away. The scent of her heat made his nostrils flare but he froze, coming no closer. They couldn't afford pups so soon, so close after trauma.
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She caught his scent before he spoke, yet she made no move at either, closing her eyes. Laying there for minutes on end, she didn't speak. Her body ached. She wanted to sleep. But she knew sleep wouldn't help, and so she opened her eyes. Staring out at the sea, the only sounds were the birds and the breeze. At last she sat up, but still didn't face him. She spoke, her emotions concealed except for exhaustion as she wrapped her tail around her paws. )What does that mean? Those words...what do they mean?
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He stood there staring at her still, stung by the lack of reaction yet relieved by the fact she was here and alive. He swallowed thickly at her questions and sank to his haunches "they mean My Dear. Mo ghrá, Mo chara, Mo chroí. My love, My dear, My heart. Words I always speak to you and always mean, yet you still run from them" he spoke calmly despite the storm brewing in his heart. The mere sight of her brought such a tide of mixed emotions he had no idea how to handle it. All he knew is he was exhausted and growing weary, he had no idea how to prove his love to her any more and wanted to give up. Yes, he'd always follow and protect her with love never waning but he was losing hope in her loving him back. "Do you still not trust me? Your scent is strong, a potion of the strongest caliber yet do you see me trying to take you? No. I am respecting you and showing you love. Onyx, what more should I do? If you ask me to bring you the moon, you know I would or die trying. What more do you ask of me?" his voice shook and cracked at the end with desperation. He felt like he was losing her just as he had lost Olive, he felt that once more he had done something wrong, failed another woman. "Is dóigh liom má táim ag briseadh" he whispered, looking away and then down at the sand once more.

Translation: I think I'm breaking. Whether you have Onyx hear it or not is up to you! Also sorry for depression, he tends to write himself and gets away from me XD