Snowforest Taiga 20gayteen
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
Western base of Nova Peak. @Serem

After the fall on the ridge, Furi avoids any elevation and skirts around anything that requires too much climbing. She finds herself lucking when she locates a small forest at the base of the mountain. Her mind is still aflutter with distraction, enough to keep her occupied from Drageda and what’s within. Her stomach rumbles a little but her foot hurts too much to do anything strenuous until it’s had a proper rest. Mostly she just needs to work on her way back and get some rest, rejuvenate, and then deal with all her problems… another time.

Right now, she meanders through the thick canopy of trees and heads west until she feels the salt in the air thicken and knows she’s in the right direction.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Shadow mountain was no more and the dark wolf found herself searching for a new home. But who in their right mind would allow her into their pack, this thought was highly unlikely. Find some food or you'll die Nightfire's voice hissed in her head as she trekked on forward. Not knowing another wolf was nearby.
”Common” "Spanish"
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
After putting enough strain on her leg, she forces herself to stop. She could go back to Drageda now but she isn’t in any rush, and what’s a little rest going to hurt? Straining herself will only get so far and if she rests, she’ll regain some energy and hopefully some pain will fade. She makes a note to visit Portia sometime and talk to her; maybe she can learn a few things (now that Blixen is out of the picture, for the most part). For now, she finds a dry spot where the canopy of trees opened up, allowing the sun in, and she settles on the ground with her strained leg upward and exposes it to the warm rays of the sun.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem took notice to the female whom had just barely caught into her view as she slowly approached her. "Hello there!" She called out. Serem was careful to hold herself in a neutral stance and avoid making any action that may seem her as hostile
”Common” "Spanish"
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Someone’s approach startles her and she jerks, winces at the pain it causes her ankle. She does her best to turn her head away and avoid showing any weakness of vulnerability. Carefully, she picks herself up. The other doesn’t seem to be a threat, though, and she’s friendly enough—maybe naïve in her approach—but Furi isn’t so trusting right now. She tries to put weight evenly on all four legs and fight back the pain so she doesn’t seem hurt in case she needs to find the upper hand.

They exchange brief pleasantries but Furi makes it a point to shift out of the conversation and awkwardly and evenly begins to leave so she can return home.