Herbalists' Cache And I will give up this fight, 'cause I can't make you love me if you don't
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Read Only 
Set the morning after this thread Tags for visibility. And before this thread

Aviana had gotten up early that morning, thinking of taking a walk. Her heat had finally come, a little later than expected. She wondered if it meant she might not even have one next year. She had been pretty on time until now. She had come across a faded scent of Shale's and decided to follow it. Couldn't hurt, right? Maybe they could chat some more.

It led her to an area just out of the borders that she hadn't been too before. Interesting place, she thought as she strolled through it. Then, the scent hit her like a ton of bricks and Aviana stopped in her tracks. Her breath caught in her lungs as her brain tried to catch up with the facts that had just hit her in the face. @Shale and @Pema's scents seemed to float all around her, suffocating her. She turned and stumbled a bit before regaining her footing. She had to get out of here. She started at a trot, and by the time she hit the borders, she was at a dead run across the plains. She had to get as far away from there as possible.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]