Arrow Lake i saw you yesterday,
21 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The young bear traveled out along the edges of the lake at a swift pace. He’d caught her scent some ways back and had urged himself forward in hopes of closing the space between them. Coelho was wild, and Bronte had no qualms with her wandering away on a whim. The shadow did want to make sure that she was well fed – well, in general – and unharmed. Once he had found a peace of mind in this, he was eager to share with her the prospects that he had discovered in only a short while.

The young male first heard the splashing of water. His ears swiveled to meet it, and then his dark gaze fell on the slight frame and sharp rusted markings of her coat. Swinging his tail behind him, Bronte paced himself at a canter and moved to close the distance between their two bodies. Once he had bounded closer to her frame, the DeMonte offered the closest thing to a genuine smile to the nimble woman before breathing a sigh. “There you are,” he stated gruffly. It was almost as though he had been searching for her for days, with no success.

Then, his eyes caught sight of the large black male and he frowned. He was a short distance away and he seemed comfortable in his position on the rocky shore. “Who’s that? You replaced me already?”
Messages In This Thread
i saw you yesterday, - by Coelho - April 20, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: i saw you yesterday, - by Jagwyr - April 21, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: i saw you yesterday, - by Bronte DeMonte - April 23, 2018, 12:35 PM
RE: i saw you yesterday, - by Coelho - April 25, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: i saw you yesterday, - by Jagwyr - April 26, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: i saw you yesterday, - by Bronte DeMonte - May 02, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: i saw you yesterday, - by Coelho - May 12, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: i saw you yesterday, - by Jagwyr - May 19, 2018, 04:45 PM