Swiftcurrent Creek [M] This night is heating up, raise hell and turn it up
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
For @Koji - set a few days after THIS backdated thread. This is also a backdated thread, but still after Chusi and Koji are accepted and RBF becomes SC. Tagging @Constantine and @Durnehviir for visibility. OOC permission has been granted for these two to mate from Rachel and Rebel.

It was hot. Incredibly so. The den she had been curled up in for the night felt like a turned on oven, the heat coming from the backside, where her butt was located. Her ocher eyes blinked open, tongue lolling out of her mouth. She couldn't sleep like this. She couldn't sleep at all. She felt she needed to do something. Find Ingram. No, that was impossible. He was on the coast. Find Arrille. No, she didn't want to bother him much. Find Koji. Okay, now that was an idea she could roll with. Clock was forgotten for the moment.

Tail pressed tightly against her hind, she slithered out of her den, smelling herself. She didn't recognize it, but a strange itch inside her felt it needed scratching. Had she turned sick? Maybe it were the flowers or the change of atmosphere. The cold weather. Maybe that piece of meat she probably should've left alone.

It was around 3 am. She didn't want to wake anyone, honestly, but she needed a medic. An older wolf. Someone who could tell her why in the name of the Sea she felt so hot.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
49 Posts
Ooc —
Since their arrival to the creek, Koji had mostly kept himself busy tracking any herds in the area, this time with an extra boost of confidence since it was almost guaranteed they’d stay here. It was nice having the security of more members, although that of course just meant they had more mouths to feed, and by the looks of it, they’d have quite a few youngins running around soon too. But that was all in the future and Koji, as a man who enjoyed living in the present, didn’t want to drive his good mood into the ground by worrying on unnecessary thoughts.

However, there was one concern on his mind. He had yet to check up on how Chusi was doing since joining their new companions. He wanted to make sure she was ok with this, that this was actually what she wanted, because at the end of the day he had chosen to follow her, not anybody else. But of course, as fate would have it, he’d chosen to seek her out at perhaps the worst time possible. He was miles off when he’d first caught her scent, but even the faintest whiff of it had been enough to send him darting in her direction.

He knew what this was, having experienced it once before when he was just a child. However unlike back then when it had just barely stirred him, he felt the full weight of the heat’s effects now. And by the time he’d finally reached her, all sense of reason had been lost and replaced with the overwhelming desire to take what was before him. He let out a whine, tail swishing behind him while he stood tense just a few feet away, silently leaving it up to her to close the gap between them or walk away. 
rating: 3-3-3
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her long legs carried her over the rocky, new terrain, reminding her of her short while on the mountains. Mouse - where could he have gone? She didn't want to admit it, but she was scared. She wasn't ready to die of some sickness yet. Neither was she ready for kids, but how could this burning sensation be a sign of anything but her getting sick. If only she had been more interested in healing, perhaps then she would be able to save herself.

Sparkling ocher eyes widened under the pale shine of the moon, spotting the familiar frame of Koji. She liked the male. Very much so. Perhaps he could help, make the burning go away, but he had to be close. Closer.

Before she knew it, she entered his personal bubble, lowering herself to press her nose to his chin. She whimpered, not panicking so much anymore. She wasn't alone now so surely they could fix whatever was going on. But words were lost to her, stuck in her throat, and she wagged her tail to spread the scent of the strange "sickness" she didn't recognize.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
49 Posts
Ooc —
His eyes remained firmly locked on her while she approached and he felt his heart rate quicken at her delicate tough. She was young, and from what he guessed, also inexperienced. He had no idea if she knew about what was happening to her, and while he thought it a little unfair to take advantage of her while in this vulnerable state, her body knew what it wanted and Koji saw no reason why he should let this opportunity pass by.

His tail swung gently behind him while he relaxed a little, and with a decision having been made, he let himself lean forward and breath in the scent along her nape. From there he took a step closer, nose tracing along her spine until finally stopping at the base of her tail, the source of that intoxicating scent. He glanced back towards Chusi, eyes questioning and uncertain. He didn’t to push her towards something she uncomfortable with, but he did want this and the desperation was clearly evident in his eyes.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
For just a moment did he look like Ingram. But Koji didn't love her like he had done. Probably never would appreciate her very existence like he had done. And she didn't love him either. He couldn't hurt her, she believed, but she was the kind of person to marry someone after spending just a few nights with them. Attached. Yes, at that moment she was attached to him. More than to her own rhyme and reason.

Help me... She whispered, the only words able to leave her thoughts and mouth. She shuddered at his touch but it was only briefly. She pressed her delicate head against his body, tongue untangling knots for a moment before she looked back at him. She didn't know what this was, what had to be done, so whatever he wanted to do to help her she would simply let happen.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
49 Posts
Ooc —
Her words stirred something in the pit of his stomach and he felt the desire to take her here and now grow to an almost uncontrollably amount. A whine slipped from his maw as he pressed his nose to her tail, gently swishing it to the side so that he could fully take in that alluring scent of hers. He nipped lightly at her thighs, testing how far he could actually take this before hooking a single leg around her waist. 

A playful growl rumbled in his chest and after a moment he hooked the other leg tightly around her waist and waited there for a moment, studying to see if he received any form of retaliation before proceeding with his actions. Should she not fight back against his advances, he would lean forward and aim to nibble teasingly at her ears, hoping to loosen any tension that might have seeped into her muscles.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She didn't know what was so interesting about her buttocks other than the hot feeling and the strange scent, but surely Koji knew what he was doing. When his cold nose pushed her tail to the side, she kept it there. She was very calm until the nips made her feel all giggly and warm. This was a serious matter, there was no time for playing around!

When he decided it was time to mount her, Chusi froze. What was he doing? Honestly, his legs wrapped around her only made her feel hotter and she whined. Whatever form of release he had for her was greatly appreciated, but she wasn't sure how jumping atop her would help the situation.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
49 Posts
Ooc —
Despite the tension that suddenly rose in the air, there was no protest against his actions or any sign that she might try to slip away in the future, so Koji instantly took her silence as consent. He let out a kittenish purr, forelegs pulling his hips closer until he pressed against her hind, anxious and eager for the event that was about to unfold. “Let me know if ya want me to stop” he let out, voice gruff and longing. He had already decided that he would not force this upon her, and at any time should she want to walk away from this, he would let her do so. She was his friend after all, and even with his head fogged and filled with lust, he still had enough self control to not break his own moral code. 

But enough was enough. He had received the confirmation he needed and without another moment to waist, he began the familiar rhythmic movement of his hips, slow and gentle, going at a pace he felt was best for Chusi. He had been in her position before and he knew it could hurt from his own experiences, so if taking it slowly was what was best for her, then that’s what he’d do. 
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She was perhaps the most naive girl in the whole of Teekon at that moment. She believed Koji knew whatever was happening to her and wanted to heal her, and in a way, he did. She felt something prod her behind but wasn't concerned as to what it was. She might've blacked out for a moment, but when she opened her eyes again she tried to ask her own question; Stop wha'?...- What was he talking about? Of course she didn't want him to stop trying to help her-.

It was then she felt whatever was prodding her find its way inside her. Relief washed over her and she whined. No, whatever he was doing mustn't stop. It hurt, but not as much as it took the burning away. Her thoughts wandered no where for a change, caught up in the moment and in the night they now shared together.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**