Blackfeather Woods stupid excitement
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Shivali does not spend a lot of time on the borders. Since her attack, and her time with Kove, she’s felt more comfortable within the territory. But she knows their numbers are small and they have puppies to protect—will her own be added to the mix now?—and she’s grown fond of a few that reside. The pale mother is kind, and let’s her around the puppies. Occasionally, she gets to watch them on her own and she’s overwhelmed by their tiny presence.

She’d be lying if she says she doesn’t notice a difference in her own body and for now she can blame it on the current little family in the glen.

As the day goes on, and Shivali spends a little time on the borders, her nose twitches at the smell of something lingering ahead. A coyote offers little threat to her—they’re not so common in the north—but it doesn’t stop her instincts to drive it away. The thriving, scavenging canines will not be welcome, and she continues to purpose until the golden thing is in sight and her teeth shine, lips curling up to show the death sentence waiting for the straggler.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
stupid excitement - by Kalina - April 22, 2018, 01:06 AM
RE: stupid excitement - by Shivali - April 24, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: stupid excitement - by Kalina - April 24, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: stupid excitement - by Nocturnal - April 24, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: stupid excitement - by Shivali - April 24, 2018, 04:58 PM