Blackfeather Woods stupid excitement
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
As she hones in on the creature, she shouts back, but Shivali doesn’t break her concentration to try and figure out what the other is saying—or to offer any insight that she doesn’t understand the language—and so she pursues slowly. She gives her a chance to decide to leave all in one piece. She is not afraid of a tiny thing like this but the less damage she can do to herself is always preferred, but if it is required it won’t stop her. There’s no obvious sign of the coyote’s band nearby but she has no intention of offering them a friendly out when this is their territory.

When another shows up, Shivali offers her a single glance. The way she bitch holds herself causes her eyes to narrow. She thinks of Relyma and her display. She isn’t very high in the hierarchy but she doesn’t give herself time to consider but perhaps later she’ll give it a second thought.

The other, someone she thinks is Kove’s daughter, speaks up and addresses the lesser canine. Her slower and stern words make it easier to understand by with the context she can piece it together. “Pinnik,” she growls toward the girl, assuming she speaks the same tongue as her father, and her attention refocuses on the coyote and she zeros in, lifting one paw in preparation to charge.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
stupid excitement - by Kalina - April 22, 2018, 01:06 AM
RE: stupid excitement - by Shivali - April 24, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: stupid excitement - by Kalina - April 24, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: stupid excitement - by Nocturnal - April 24, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: stupid excitement - by Shivali - April 24, 2018, 04:58 PM