Swiftcurrent Creek Men suffer more from imagining too little than too much.
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
@Koji as he is welcome in all of her threads - can just be for visibility too or a quick cameo. Also assuming Chusi was told Durnehviir's name - if not, feel free to say so and I'll change it :)

Honestly, Chusi was exhausted. She had not kept track of how many days she had spent in both lust and fear with Koji, but it had to be at least a week or so. She felt soar and tired and honestly just wanted to lie down so Koji wouldn't flip out because he couldn't protect her. Whatever sickness had grasped her, it was over now, and she couldn't be more happier. Of course, she still had trouble with understanding just what exactly she had done (Ingram had called it "fucking" when they had been younger and dumber, but that word sounded rather inappropriate so perhaps she would just go with "mating") and had no idea she was pregnant. She had never been taught about it properly after all. And if she had, then she had forgotten most about it.

She sneaked away to explore, as usual, stumbling upon the fiery, bloated maiden who had come to greet them a week or so prior to this whole mess. As the social butterfly Chusi was, she decided to join the relaxing female, letting out a small "woof" in greeting. Hiya Durnehviir. She smiled. She looked to a free spot next to her and tipped her head a little to the side. May I?
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: Men suffer more from imagining too little than too much. - by Chusi - April 22, 2018, 03:59 PM