Barrow Fields curled inward in the night, a curious thing, love
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
my girl!!

The coast is ... longer than she'd thought it'd be, for some reason. How does she start? Just.. pick a direction and go? The .. big-ness of it overwhelms her momentarily, and she pauses to collect herself, even as she looks for a place to sleep. Right in time for a familiar scent to reach her nose.

Surprised, Poet turns, her expression opening as her initial shock fades into joy. "Sif!" she calls, moving towards her quickly, foot-falls kept light. As she reaches her she extends her neck, hoping to gently and briefly nuzzle the side of her snout in tender greeting, sighing, "Sif." 

The ex-priestess does pull back slightly then, feeling a hint of anxiety threatening her relief. Perhaps... perhaps Sif did not want to be found by her. Perhaps her decision to leave Wardruna had included her as well; she'd contemplated these ideas before, and had no intention of overstepping if Sif did not want her near, but... faced with that possibility directly, she feels her earlier confidence start to crumble slightly. Her expression flickers but does not change, though no more words escape her, waiting for Sif to speak before she moves again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: curled inward in the night, a curious thing, love - by Hamartia - April 25, 2018, 06:11 PM