Swiftcurrent Creek Well, I believe those are the words of a scoundrel.
49 Posts
Ooc —
Koji, despite all the stupid mistakes he’d made in his life, was not foolish enough to try and lie his way out of something that was clearly written on his face. He wouldn’t deny what he’d done nor did he regret his decisions, but if he had to do it all over again, he’d probably be a little more careful in making sure he wouldn’t be suspected next time. “I‘d tell ya want happened, but somethin tells me ya already know” he shrugged, ears slicking back against his crown as he waited for some form of physical punishment to come his way.

If submission was what she was after then she wouldn’t have to work very hard to get it. If it was answers she sought then they were her’s to take. He’d do just about whatever she wanted, because at the end the day she held the power and him doing anything against his leader, who was pregnant might I add, probably wouldn’t look so good for him. “So” he began, lowering his body until he had to look up towards her when speaking. “What exactly do ya want me to explain?” 
rating: 3-3-3
Messages In This Thread
RE: Well, I believe those are the words of a scoundrel. - by Koji - April 24, 2018, 10:09 AM