Blackfeather Woods that would make this city way too real
fierce.
75 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
and so what was it corinna would do here? the same as before, perhaps-- collect and study. lyra, back at moonspear, seemed to have the whole place under control, though corinna had never properly met her to learn from her. and so her own cache of herbs and mixed medicines were simply useless. but no matter, here, from what kove had said, corinna gathered she seemed to be the most experienced in this field.

so she did her damnedest to make good use of herself. she sat before an array of leaves-- all from one plant-- studying them curiously, occasionally stopping to prod or flip one over with her toe. these were good, she finally decided, and made to move them somewhere to dry.
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Shivali wakes with a start, bolting up from her small area near the glen, and immediately spews her last meal and bile all over her front legs. She blinks owlishly several times at nothing in particular, carefully picking up her front legs as it falls into place. Acid licks the back of her throat and she uses her tongue to clean at her muzzle, glancing down to see the mess at her feet. She shuffles back, white legs smeared with discolored bile staining her white fur. She spends the rest of the morning cleaning herself up but she can’t clean off the staining enough for it to go unnoticed.

A sigh releases from her muzzle and she moves on, giving up on the task. Maybe she’ll come across something else for her to cover it up but she doesn’t look for anything in particular. Most of her time is secluded, avoiding most of the wolves in the forest if she can, but she doesn’t always succeed.

The sight of another comes into view, looking at an array before her, and Shivali narrows her eyes. The woman isn’t familiar to her and she wonders if there has been a new joiner lately. The woman lifts her head a bit, flicking her tail, and chuffs a brief greeting before she moves on.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep