Stone Circle Can I
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
@Valette Set 4/23

Howl sought out Valette that day. Looking for her approval for his request. For the past we weeks not Howl has wanted to do more then simple territory patrols. Not that they weren't important but that pack was in no danger at the moment and Howl needed to do something for himself. He needed some more meaning something deeper. He sought to find that out on a scouting mission. But he wasn't sure how long he would be and didn't want to seem as though he was ditching the pack to have his own fun.

He would ask Valette for her permission along with asking her if there is anything that she might need. If he was going to be gone for a long time it would be good to do something productive. Maybe there was something she needed that he could do while away. It was something he would need to ask, once he found her.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was by the Stone Circle. She was lying down while looking at the herds out on the meadow. It was quite a beautiful day to be out. Valette was greatly taking in the warm sunbeams. The alpha female was more tired lately, and she exactly knew the reason. A reason that made her very happy. Her belly was already showing what she was so happy about. Valette watched the fawns with their mother. She couldn't wait to see her own children. It was rather exciting.

Valette's ear twitched when she heard someone approach. She turned her head to see Howl. Valette pushed herself into a sitting position and greeted him with a smile and a nod. "Howl!," she verbally greeted him as well. She knew he was still around and he also helped with the bison hunt. He had been a steady packmate so far.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He wondered towards the stone circle and hear Valette call out to him before he had a chance to see her. He wondered why he didn't look here in the first place, it was a common place for members of the whole pack to visit. He made a mental note that he should check the circle first before wondering off.

He walked up to her and smiled with a light wag to his tail. "Hello Valette" he said in greeting. When he approached he noticed her bump, the first time he had seen it since she began to show. It was oddly becomming of her. Many would think that a pregnant female was less attractive, but seeing how well he cared for her other "children" knowing that she would seem have more children of her own felt right.

"How have you been feeling?" he asked refering to her everyday life and pregnancy. But he did want to get to business as soon as possible. But he could wait alitte longer, for now he would only mention it. "I was looking for you. I have something to ask."
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette slowt moved into a sitting position and Smiled when Howl asked about her. She knew it was more clear she was pregnant right now, and loved to talk about it. The female grinned and nodded. "Good! I couldn't be more excellent," she spoke. After all it was no secret that the female loved children.

"What is it, Howl? You can ask me!," she encouraged him to tell her. She hoped it was nothing bad or a request to leave the pack. She liked Howl and he had been a loyal member. They lost too much recently. Maybe it was just a simple request like traveling or something like that.

ipad post sorry haha
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She seemed in high spirits. She really did seem excited for her upcomming litter. Howl was to, or at least he was happy for her. He was still a bit uneasy with pups, but now that Steph and her siblings were getting older Howl didn't have a problem with them. But a new born litter of pups would be a whole new test for Howl. He gave a silent chuckle and smile to her responce, "Well good. I'm happy for you."

When asked about his question he proceeded by saying, "I was considering traveling for the next week or so and wanted to make sure that would be permissible." he stated hoping she would have no objections. "While out I wanted to know if there was anything I may be able to do for you?" he asked in addition hoping that would be further incentive. A week or so of travel might not have seemed like much for others, but to go unannounced for that period of time, Howl would have considered that rude.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded when Howl asked permission to go and travel. They had a lot of wolves interested in the scout trade so for her it was no problem to let them head out and scout the world. It was nice of Howl to consider asking her permission since others might be out already. "That won't be a problem. You can go!"

Valette dipped her head again when he asked her if she needed something. "Can you see if the Maplewoods are already occupied or not and check how Morningside is doing? You can give them an update as well, that I am mated with Stark and that we are expecting." Valette smiled. It would be some good news to bring their friends. She would also like to know how they were doing.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He was happy to hear that she was alright with him leaving without any hesitation. He didn't think she would have objected but being the gentleman that he was he wanted to make sure with her.

She did have a task for him. To go visit Maplewood and check in on Morningside with the news of Valette's pregnancy. A simple enough task, that he was happy to perform. "It would be my pleasure to do that for you. And I'll make sure to mention your newfound radiance." he said with a playful smile. He was now all set to venture off, but he was in no real hurry and would be happy to stay and have a conversation with Valette is she was so inclined.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette grinned. "Thank you, Howl. Will you come to me once you have returned? I'd love to hear your report,' Valette spoke with a smile. Now she couldn't scout herself she was eager to hear the other their stories from their travels. She wasn't sure if she would use her mastery but then again, she could always teach others how to be a scout or what to look for. She saw Clary as her new apprentice. Just like how she saw Steph as her apprentice with hunting.

"Safe travels!," she wished to the dark male. She hoped he would return safely, and perhaps with some good news as well.