Swiftcurrent Creek the dyslexic devil worshipper sold his soul to santa
49 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Koji returned from his brief stint to the mountain with an appetite for seafood and neighborhood gossip, the former taking priority due to the constant grumbling of his stomach. So with a lick to his lips he set off for the waterways of his new home, eventually landing himself somewhere along the main riverbed near the edge of the territory. Here the current was slow, broken by sticks and rocks that had piled up over the years. 

It looked shallow enough to swim in, at least from where he was standing. But upon dipping a paw in the water to test the temperature, it became increasingly clear that the creek was in fact not shallow at all. Well that kind of sucked. He was no olympic swimmer and any prior experience he had with hunting in water had come from the stagnant pools of his home where currents didn’t threaten to kill him. Welp, so much for seafood. 
rating: 3-3-3
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi, too, craved seafood. And apples for some reason. Maybe berries. She was proper hungry for something, every time she ate too, and had become increasingly more seclusive. She had hoped and prayed and begged the Sea to not have her be pregnant, but it seemed she really had run out of luck.

When she woke up with Koji no where to be found she had grown worried. He wouldn't have left because of the pressure and the anxiety this time had brought, right? When she made her way to the waterways she luckily found him, but he seemed bummed out. Same buddy.

Hey... She greeted softly, claiming a spot sort of beside him but with enough room between them to be comfortable.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
49 Posts
Ooc —
His head turned at the sound of approaching footsteps, eyes softening as they landed on Chusi. They hadn’t really got a chance to discuss what had happened ever since her heat and while he hoped nothing had changed between them, the distance at which she sat at told him otherwise. She wasn’t far away by any means but it certainly felt as if there was a mile between them. 

He glanced in her direction, lilac eyes warm and welcoming as ever. “Don’t be a stranger” he let out before patting the spot next to him a few times, hoping she’d take up his invitation to sit next to him. He wasn’t good at serious talks, but he figured having a literal shoulder to lean on would be a good thing and at the very least, he wanted her to know he was there for her. 
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi shoved her drooped form towards Koji and the spot he wanted her to be in. If she were to be pregnant, Koji would be the father... She had hoped Ingram would father her very first litter, as any girl did when they were in love, but life had its ways of not completely working out for her. Would Koji be happy with her as the mother of what were his presumed first offspring? Even if he wasn't, they couldn't change much about it anymore. Now all they could do was wait to see if she really did become pregnant, to see if she would even spawn living children.

Durnehviir's quite mad at us, huh? She noted with an awkward smile. Her ears draped over the back of her skull. Soww... What are yar thoughts on pops? Ever since she had met the tiny little fuzzballs at the coast, she knew she wanted to have her own someday... But not so soon.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
49 Posts
Ooc —
The faintest of smiles worked it’s face to his lips, and despite it being slightly forced, it was sincere. It was strange for him to see her so, well, not like herself. It appeared as if the tiny rays of sunlight that usually bounced off her eyes had slunk into the darkness and he wondered if it was his fault she appeared so lifeless. He certainly hoped not, but he couldn’t see any other explanation for her gloominess.

He let out a sigh at the mention of Durnehviir, tail giving a displeased flick. “I suppose she has the right to be.” Leaders seemed to have the right to do whatever they wanted, which he assumed was part of the perks of being top dog. “Pups?” Now that was an idea he’d never entertained. He was young with what he hoped was a long life ahead of him. Perhaps one day when he was older and craved something more than the wild lifestyle he lived now then yes, maybe he’d start a family. But did he want them right now? “Why do you ask?”
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
It was easy to blame Koji for all of it, but Chusi wasn't one to often shove the blame on others. She looked to herself first, but since she truly had not known what chaos their dance would bring, she couldn't blame herself either. So, instead, she blamed her parents (adopted or not) for her naivety - their poor judgement of her maturity had resulted in them not informing her when she still had the chance to learn about mating before it was too late. Now she might be stuck with children she might not even want or like with a father she wasn't truly in love with.

She sighed. 'Not sure yet... but I think I might be, y'know... She answered hesitantly. Surely he understood, perhaps even better than herself, how the whole mating process worked. He seemed so mature compared to herself. At least with Ingram they both had the same level of unknowing-naivety.

**Join THE VELINGAR!**