Wheeling Gull Isle I'll be there next time
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The youth perked up with the idea of stories, tail beating excitedly - Faeryn grinned, cerulean gaze glittering in the light. Stories... he wanted a real life story. Truly, she had no spectacular tales of surviving in the wilderness alone as a child, or defeating a great beast, for she remembered nothing of her childhood and her life had not been so thrilling. But there was one tale she could recount with relative ease. The storm.

"Hmmm, I think i've got one." The gem took a moment to collect the memories in the front of her mind, before settling down to tell the tale. "Have you ever seen a great storm? They can be small, but also very big. Sometimes big bolts of white come down and smack the ground - they can set trees on fire and are very deadly, but also incredibly beautiful. They roar and growl so deeply, and the clouds go as dark as stone - storms are very loud, sometimes it feels like they're shaking the land!" So... a beast of kinds, she supposed. "When storms come, the waves can get huge, definitely big enough to swallow a wolf with ease." She gestured to the ocean before them, turning back to him with a soft smile. "But if you've ever managed to watch one, they're spectacular."

Faeryn awaited a response, deciding to allow him to answer before she told her tale.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
I'll be there next time - by Faeryn - April 25, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: I'll be there next time - by Salazar - April 29, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: I'll be there next time - by Faeryn - May 12, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: I'll be there next time - by Salazar - May 14, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: I'll be there next time - by Faeryn - May 17, 2018, 10:47 AM
RE: I'll be there next time - by Salazar - May 19, 2018, 07:58 AM
RE: I'll be there next time - by Faeryn - June 22, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: I'll be there next time - by Salazar - June 30, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: I'll be there next time - by Faeryn - August 16, 2018, 03:06 PM