Blackfeather Woods Break my heart again
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Private 
Takes place after THIS thread - @Corinna

When she had checked that the creature had indeed gone from their woods, she sat down to examine the damage it had done. A claw mark upon her chest and her right ear was torn, the blood painting half of her face a crimson red. But the babes were safe, for now. The small ghost and whoever its sibling might be were unharmed. Had it not been for Nyx, the two would have been light snacks for some creature who'd simply wandered into their woods. Who was doing border work around here? @Kove ? They had to keep an eye out for the thing, she wasn't going to get beaten up again.

She pressed a paw against her ear, hoping the torn pieces would magically stick back together, but no. There was little she could do but get herself patched up by an actual healer. She looked around, but there wasn't anyone yet. Strange, usually the woods were more alert.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
fierce.
75 Posts
Ooc —
corinna had had just enough time to gather just enough herbs to begin a proper medicine cache for blackfeather. she'd gotten the essential marigold and poppyseed, of course, some moss some cobwebs... truly any basic first aid kit needs. and then some, but not much more, it was only barely beginning to warm up and not all herbs grew abundantly just yet. she'd just exited her cache, a little makeshift cave of sorts, when she scented blood and-- oh?-- just moments later a speckled lady appeared. she looked almost the inverse of her mother, who was a pale sylph dotted with black and greys. she'd been told she had a sister who resembled her mother as well, though corinna had never met her. 

"excuse me-- are you hurt?" corinna asked, mild concern written on her features. the dark fae looked just fine, save for the knick in her ear, but it never hurt to ask.
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
After stumbling through the woods for just a little while, help had already found her. Good, this was looking more like the woods she knew. What she didn't knew, or rather who, was the female who would probably offer her the aid she needed. She was light and strangely too angelic to be part of such a grim and dark place. She knew things had gotten rather peaceful, but still.

I am still mostly intact. She joked lightly, her tone warmer than usual. I think the scars on my chest have reopened, and, well, I think you have already noticed my ear. She tried to look at it herself, mismatched eyes looking up but to no avail. She had to find a reflection in the water if she wanted to see how badly hurt her ear was.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
fierce.
75 Posts
Ooc —
corinna nodded gently as the dark wolf spoke, her ears cupped forward, her brows furrowed with soft concern. "i am a healer, i can help you-- if you'd like," she offered quickly, not trying to dance around what clearly needed to happen, "my name is corinna." 

they were right outside her den, of course, so the trip for healing supplies was not far. and corinna had, of course, just gathered enough to call herself a proper medic.
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Though a creature that found it more useful to fix problems herself, Nyx never was one to refuse the help she needed. She was not a healer and only knew a slight bit of how to keep a wound clean. An infected ear sure didn't sound very pleasant. I am Nyx Apaata - sorry for the way in which our paths have crossed. Now it was as if Nyx had only come to her to get help, and though that was mostly true, she would've rather have met the female in a less dramatic way.

Your help would be very much appreciated. She added with a small nod and the tiniest smiles.