Ankyra Sound i cannot believe someone froze my apples
20 Posts
Ooc — Kris
All Welcome 
Yo mudder u want sum thread?

He mashed his face into the ground, and then slung his muzzle against @Caiaphas' elbow as a growl bubbled from his throat. Furious that he could find no relief from his distress, the pup clawed at his snout and then, exhausted, gave up with a mighty sigh and let his chin drop to the den floor with a snock that rattled his jaws and only incensed him more. His chest rose and fell rapidly as he huffed loud breaths through his nose, and then all at once he let his mounting frustration peel from his lips in a piercing shriek.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
o jesus fudge who took the jam out of ur donut

she had grown accustomed to her children's constant movement, their midnight stirrings and their pre-dawn cries. for the most part, she tuned them out -- as any good mother would do. occasionally, she found herself rearranging a cub, or grooming one until it fell asleep.

not today, however -- she was sound asleep, laid out like a felled bison with her ribcage's subtle rise and fall the only sign she still walked the realm of the living. it was a good sleep too -- until a demonic scream echoed sharply down the cavern.

jolting upright, caiaphas shifted onto her belly and turned her eyes to the offender: a malcontent, disturbed rhakios. for a moment she just stared at him, wondering if her lack of activity would elicit anymore screaming activities.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
20 Posts
Ooc — Kris
His mother did nothing. It was just as well. There was little she could do for the ill-tempered whelp. His milk teeth were coming in and he could not stomach the pain. Fuck teething. For a few, precious moments, the pup lied there and growled and whimpered and was generally much quieter than he had been a moment ago. But then, without any warning, he lashed out at the thing nearest to his face: his mother's back paw. Rhakios sank his itty bitty biters into her flesh and clamped on like a mad alligator. Fuck your toes.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas had an eye trained on the little imp, but hadn't expected such vitriol -- it was all she could do when his teeth sunk into her calloused toes to not roundhouse kick him. for a moment, she almost did -- but instead she swept the limb rapidly under her belly and lunged for him with a growl, aiming to place her muzzle atop the back of rhakios' head in disciplinary measure.

he might be angry, but she was not his punching bag -- young as he was, he was not too young to learn boundaries. she felt a growl thunder down her throat, and she would attempt to hold him down onto the cold stone floor for a few moments, as if to prove a point.

once her point was proven, she angrily stalked off to a distant reach of the cave, unwilling to offer any semblance of comfort.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.