Heron Lake Plateau you're gonna go far, kid
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Clover didn't have to elaborate on the subject of her prank; Fiadh knew instantly. She allowed Clover to come in close, smearing mud on her shoulder in the process, and she turned her head to sniff at her heavily coated sibling. Gross, some part of her brain said, while the other part exclaimed, that's so awesome! She kind of wished they could be back at the Caldera, away from outsiders that looked down on them, and could play a mud monster game.

Those carefree days were for her youth, though. Fiadh had to grow up.

"It sounds like a great idea," Fiadh agreed, though she wanted to do a lot more than just spook Screech. She wanted to scare the daylight out of him to the point where he looked over his shoulders in fear of them. Fiadh wasn't normally like that, but when it came to Screech, she'd rather he be terrified of the Blackthorns. He'd already proven he felt himself above the pack's rules and he didn't seem to understand why no one trusted him. What Finley had said only made Fiadh's distrust deepen.

Clover missed nothing, of course, and she glanced off in the direction of the lake for a second, gathering her thoughts and formulating her response. "I'm the lowest rank in the whole pack," she shared, though it was kind of embarrassing to tell Clover, who was highest of them all and among the most respected pack wolves. She wondered self-consciously if her sibling would think less of her for it or laugh at her like her brothers probably would if they knew. "The only ones below me are those outsiders. I tried asking Towhee and mom why I'm so low, but neither of them really had a proper answer. They just told me to work even harder." It was clear from the girl's tone she wasn't very satisfied with that answer; she genuinely felt that she worked just as hard as her siblings and couldn't accept that the adults didn't seem to think so. As a result... "I think Towhee just doesn't like me as much but won't say it to my face," she admitted.
Messages In This Thread
you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - April 27, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - April 27, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 08, 2018, 07:59 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 09, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 10, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 10, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 10, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 11, 2018, 10:31 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 11, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 20, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 11:40 AM