Heron Lake Plateau you're gonna go far, kid
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Awesoooomeeee, Clover responded with a shit-eating grin. And it probably looked that way, too, what with the mud dripping past her lips—some of it had found at least one canine. Any more suggestions, you know I'm all ears, she yipped with a sweep of her tail, which sprayed the mud helter-skelter behind her. 

Clover blinked at her sisters confession, and then her face scrunched up in confusion. What? How's that? she interjected between pauses, and as she continued sharing, Clover was wide-eyed before she frowned. that is... that's... it doesn't make sense, Clover looked to the ground, and then when Fiadh shared her final thoughts, Clover's gaze turned back to Fiadh.

Being that Clover felt that Fiadh could do no wrong, and also being that she felt that her sister more than earned a better rank given she was on the frontlines of the 'situation' right there with her, supporting Towhee, while everyone else tried to deliberately shit on Towhee's words, she wondered as to how the hell that was even possible. There was total sense in what she was saying, because it really did not make sense otherwise... 

Her big sister, not liking Fiadh, her best friend? 

Though Clover was higher-ranked, she was content to let Fiadh take the lead on this matter. What do we do? She asked, not scoffing at the idea of her statement, but adding afterward, I mean, you and me were right by Towhee's side that day. I don't understand how the both of us aren't her total favorites right now. Everyone else was ready to shit the fuckin' bed and hand that asshat daisies after being... She was bewildered. Towhee's judgment was skewed, so maybe, for some reason, she didn't like Fiadh. She let Tit in. So how could Fiadh not imagine the next impossible thing, and believe it? 

You're a hard worker, Fiadh! I'll speak for you. Work hard? On what? Damn, I don't even know what I want to do with my life. Except for getting that fuckbag out of here, she admitted. Really, Clover had no passion toward the guardian or warrior trade despite loving to kick ass and take names. She was really disinterested in most things except for her family. She had no other friends, and like Towhee wasn't the fondest of those outside... 

Clover thought pretty highly of herself, and so felt her place was right where it ought to be, but she felt that Fiadh should be right there with her. Directly Above, directly below, it made no difference to Clover given the fact that she did respect Fiadh through and through. Fiadh, like herself, was ride-or-die, she felt.
Messages In This Thread
you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - April 27, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - April 27, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 08, 2018, 07:59 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 09, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 10, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 10, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 10, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 11, 2018, 10:31 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 11, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 20, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 11:40 AM