Heron Lake Plateau you're gonna go far, kid
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
At the moment she could think of no other pranks to pull on Screech, so no suggestions were forthcoming. It was for the best, for Clover's reaction to her news was the exact opposite of what Fiadh had expected. She'd grown pretty thick skin throughout her childhood—she'd had to with siblings like Tegan and Lucca—but it would have really stung if Clover laughed at her for being so low. Niamh and Screech were below her, technically, but Fiadh didn't count them. They weren't pack yet.

"I dunno," she said, shrugging. "I already tried talking to Towhee, she said my rank has nothing to do with how much she likes me... but it must, right? You're so high and I'm so low and we were both there with her, we both supported her when everyone else was being a puss..." She shot her sister a smile so Clover wouldn't think Fiadh was salty that she was so highly ranked; that wasn't it at all. She didn't really begrudge her siblings their ranks, they deserved them. It was just her own placement that was bumming her out, though she'd get over it pretty quickly, if only because she was more confident in herself than everyone else apparently was. "Even Teg's higher after he ran off when Towhee told him not to and didn't even stand up to that asshat outsider trying to tell us to leave here! We chased him off, too! I'm confused, Clo. I don't know what I did wrong."

Licking her lips, Fiadh shared, "I asked mom to give me a suggestion for a trade to do, since I guess I need one of those so everyone will realize I do work hard, and she kind of just made a joke out of it." Panning her ears to the side, she frowned softly and said, "but it's not that funny. I mean, the only wolves lower are the outsider jerkwads and they didn't even respect your rank, let alone mine. What should I do?"
Messages In This Thread
you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - April 27, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - April 27, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 08, 2018, 07:59 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 09, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 10, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 10, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 10, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 11, 2018, 10:31 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 11, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 20, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 11:40 AM