Heron Lake Plateau you're gonna go far, kid
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Clover was trying to understand. Towhee and her had talked about it, which was a reasonable thing, though Clover hadn't even thought to suggest it (she was not much of a diplomat, though she also did not desire to stir the pot except with those she hated). Clover sat on her rear end, at a pretty big loss for what to say or do. 

Oh god, she said, staring at her feet as something occurred to her. Oh, god. What if she's doing this because she wants us to be nice to Tit? She had to consider this. But then... No, because... because then I wouldn't be where I am, and everyone knows how I feel about him. I even told mom straight up, I did not like him, I don't want him near our brothers. Towhee was there, actually, she scrunched her brows. I think she's going through some existential crisis or something. She talked about not being a good leader or something, like, she wasn't cutting it, and they didn't know Towhee to be a wolf big on second-guessing. She was balls to the walls. 

Clover hated to say it, but, I mean, it was a pretty bad call for her to let stupid head in. I told her that. Pretty bad call for her to rank you so low, too, she expressed. And she nodded as Fiadh brought up The Second Incident. I think we need to get Tit out of here. Ever since he moseyed on in here, things have been fucking weird, she expressed, not even thinking that actually, the Caldera had moseyed on in here and taken his lands and claimed them on the spot. Clover didn't think it self-serving; she thought it a justifiable and great thing, because no one but she and Fiadh could see that he was a totally toxic fuckbag who only listened to the sound of his own voice. 

She mimicked it before Fiadh now in an exaggeratedly whiny, nasally voice, closing one eye for good measure: Ohmygaawwwddd kiiiiddd suuriouusllyyy? 'm jUs StAnDiNg HeRe,
Messages In This Thread
you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - April 27, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - April 27, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 08, 2018, 07:59 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 09, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 10, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 10, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 10, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 11, 2018, 10:31 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 11, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 20, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 11:40 AM