Heron Lake Plateau you're gonna go far, kid
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Fiadh echoed her thoughts. Clover felt a little bad that Fiadh worried about doing anything wrong when as far as Clover could see, it wasn't so. If anything, those that did not support Towhee outright in her declaration to kick Tit's dingleberry off ought to have been feeling the way Fiadh did, sitting low on the totem pole—she couldn't understand why that wasn't the case herself. 

Don't change anything Fi, she said with a shake of her head. I just... I don't think Towhee was the most observant of her own bad choices. She can't see the mistakes she made, letting Tit in, for example. Maybe she's sick, or too tired, they had done a lot of traveling after all... but regardless, it couldn't hurt, she supposed, to find an interest. Clover felt she ought to think about something like that soon, too... but more importantly: I think it should. His voice reduces brain cells, she huffed. Clearly it had an adverse effect on Towhee's. 

Though Clover still thought she was brilliant. 

Clover laughed right along with her sister, clearly amused by her own joke, and rejoined: More than Tywill and Cinder!!!! Oh gosh, that was funny, and true, too, she cruelly thought—his voice was like... a crying baby. Worse than that. Ty and Cinder were at least cute.
Messages In This Thread
you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - April 27, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - April 27, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 08, 2018, 07:59 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 09, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 10, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 10, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 10, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 11, 2018, 10:31 AM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 11, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Fiadh - May 20, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: you're gonna go far, kid - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 11:40 AM