Blackfeather Woods Did I Do Enough?
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The Night Queen made her way silently through their woods. A limp hare hung from her crimson stained muzzle, having spent its last moments in agony. But a wolf was hungry, so a wolf would eat. Nyx liked to think of herself bigger than her own body, like a force, something that didn't need a good night's sleep, water nor food. But every now and then her stomach would turn and blabber; complain that without something in it, she would most certainly not reach the enlightenment she so desired.

The woods were home to her. They were everything she had left besides her father, but they had never shared a particularly close bond. She respected him, looked up to him, but she couldn't say he felt like the being whom made her own existence possible. Neither did Nemesis. Sure, they had spawned her many moons ago, but Nyx was a child of the night and no one else.

The Night was watching the same sky her companion was. She sought guidance as well, but not the kind of answers the other did. She knew she was enough. She knew she was worthy. Why else would she still be walking this earth; still be looking at the sky they lived under? She blinked at her companion, the malice and hunger no more than a memory. She had changed. The other probably had too.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
Did I Do Enough? - by Moonshadow - April 27, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Did I Do Enough? - by Nocturnal - April 30, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: Did I Do Enough? - by Moonshadow - May 03, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: Did I Do Enough? - by Nocturnal - May 07, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: Did I Do Enough? - by Moonshadow - May 08, 2018, 08:48 AM
RE: Did I Do Enough? - by Nocturnal - May 21, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Did I Do Enough? - by Moonshadow - May 21, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: Did I Do Enough? - by Nocturnal - June 10, 2018, 06:02 AM
RE: Did I Do Enough? - by Moonshadow - July 24, 2018, 04:09 PM