Swiftcurrent Creek tush
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
All Welcome 
Easy could hardly believe it when she caught wind of @Phoenix in the area. She hadn't seen him since he helped her home after she hurt her paw, although she still thought of him every now and again. For a few days, she debated with herself, wondering if it would be silly of her to track him down. Would he even remember her? She would feel awfully silly if he didn't, and she'd probably look pretty silly, too.

But she had really liked him, and she was not a girl accustomed to depriving herself at the end of the day. So, that evening, she set out in search of the boy from the moraine, hoping he had thought of her as often as she thought of him. Hopefully more, since Easy hadn't really thought of him too much until she realized she'd joined his new pack.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
"What are my orders?"
26 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
This looked a little lonely <3 Hope you don't mind Wallflower joining in

The lonesome tool was looking better. She could proudly say her fur was growing back and the blisters and burns didn't hurt so bad anymore. Now that her body was healing, perhaps her mental health could begin its mending process. The poor thing knew nothing more than war. Compassion, friendship, care - none of what made life worth living had ever been shown to her. Yet she had found Constantine. He had been nice to her, gifted her a place beneath him without thinking of her as a tool. He reminded her, perhaps too much, of Commander William Blair.

The blonde girl scented someone. A young female, just like her and so many others, and Wallflower was feeling rather talkative. She wanted to report her progress to someone, after all. That habit would never die, she thought.
"I... I want to know what "I love you." means!"
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Easy was intent on Phoenix's trail; she didn't notice the scent of anyone else as she attempted to track him down. She did notice, however, when a pale wolf appeared in her field of vision. Reluctantly, she slowed her pace to greet the unfamiliar wolf, knowing it would be rude to carry on without stopping to introduce herself and get to know the other.

"Hello," she said with a tetative wag of her tail. "I'm Ishara."
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
"What are my orders?"
26 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Wallflower. She answered immediately with a stern nod of her head, the same way she would great her superiors back at Falling Grace. A determined, totally serious look sat on her pretty yet somewhat dirtied face. I have been healing well. She informed, no matter if the other took note of her patches burnt fur and scars. I hope that brings you comfort. She added, genuinely wanted to make the other feel better with her progress.
"I... I want to know what "I love you." means!"