The Sunspire your eyes were the color of some kind of grey
21 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The grey female did not relent as Coelho scooched her way toward him with a thumping tail and an expression of relief. The swarthy young bear fixed his gaze on his packmate and furrowed a brow; his mouth hung open in an incredulous gape. That had always been one of his issues with a life in a pack – everyone was always so damn uppity. At first, Bronte didn’t know how he was intended to respond to the stranger, only that he was rather shocked he had offered her Alpha’s name and it hadn’t seemed to phase her. How many wolves did Rannoch go trotting around with outside of the Sunspire? It left a poor impression on him and changed some of how he viewed the young leader of the mountain. Shaking his head, Bronte fixed the grey-cloaked woman with a clenched jaw and shrugged his shoulders sarcastically. “I don’t know, miss… maybe it’s because I know the name of the Alpha here and I’ve been trotting around in your territory for a couple of days now. Those might be persuasive to someone who’s conscious,” he answered with – what he knew to be – a completely insubordinate remark.
Messages In This Thread
RE: your eyes were the color of some kind of grey - by Bronte DeMonte - April 30, 2018, 11:53 AM