The Heartwood beneath the cedars all my love i gave
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
He nodded, giving a wistful sigh as he looked up with her, eyes glittering in the starlight. "Erastia," he murmured, looking at the pale pink orb. "Generations ago, when there were two moons, one looked just like this. Now Fengari takes on her form, every spring. It is a sign of love. . .eternal, unbroken."

Phocion looked at her, his gaze gliding over her mottled pelt. He made sure his eyes did not linger too long; in the light of the fertility moon, to stare may seem lascivious. He was simply, as usual, intensely curious.

"You have lost much," he noted softly, sympathy dripping from each syllable. "And now here you are." He drew in a breath, taking in her scent properly for the first time since they'd met. "You smell of the sea, faintly," Phocion remarked, a smile curving his mouth. "It's been a long time since I have been to the coast."
Messages In This Thread
beneath the cedars all my love i gave - by Ava - April 28, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: beneath the cedars all my love i gave - by Phocion - April 28, 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: beneath the cedars all my love i gave - by Ava - April 28, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: beneath the cedars all my love i gave - by Cortland - April 28, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: beneath the cedars all my love i gave - by Phocion - April 28, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: beneath the cedars all my love i gave - by Ava - April 28, 2018, 01:12 AM