Duskfire Glacier In the cave
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"Big Dipper!" she shouted aloud. The reasons, they never made her sad anymore. While she still did miss her dear sister Galaxy, it did not make her sad. "The Big Dipper is my favorite star constellation!"
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He was surprised to hear that her favorite constellation was the big dipper. It was so common, he thought her favorite might have been one he hadn't heard of before. This only made him want her to further elaborate her reasons as to why. "Really? Why the Big Dipper?"
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Her face fell. She may have been past liking it and the reason....but being asked the reason just brought it back. She felt her tail curl close to her as she thought on it. "That's...not something I want to talk about." She knew talking about it would just bring it back...and she barely knew Howl as of currently.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He could sense the distraught in her voice and he glanced over at her to see her tail tucked and her head hanging low. Maybe it was a tough subject, though he thought it surprising that with it being her favorite constellation that it wouldn't be a happy story to tell. "That's alright... What would you like to talk about?" he asked. He had been leading the conversation for the most part now. This would give her a chance to ask him some questions, or perhaps she wouldn't have an idea of what to talk about.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia sat there rather silently. She didn't want to talk about the constellation, why she held it so close to her own heart. The suggestion of another subject lightened her mood somewhat. "There isn't much to...except this cave..." She felt a question come on, and she had to ask. "You said your pack is south...what...what pack is that?"
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
At first, it didn't seem like she would think of anything to talk about, but he was happily surprised when she did end up asking him a question. It wasn't something too personal or detailed, but it was better than nothing so Howl appreciated it. "Easthollow. That's the name of it. We make our home around the stone circle in Rising Sun Valley." he said and explained further. He wanted to ask her the same question but wondered if she would answer it on her own if he wasn't the one asking.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei listened. Could it have been...Was it possible? Had it been the pack that had given her help? She had no idea, and was unsure how she could even ask Howl. "South...I've been south" she murmured, her clipped ear flicking. South was also where that had happened. Where she had gotten them into trouble.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He didn't think too much about her answer, only that she gave him an answer. There hadn't been too much to this conversation but for some reason, Howl was enjoying it. Appreciating his ability to convince her that he was a nice guy and to give her a chance to open up. He assumed that she would be this shy and caution to anyone, not just him. Perhaps this would be a growing experience for her. "You have?" he asked rhetorically. "Did you get a chance to meet any packs or other wolves down there. Perhaps we know something in common."  he suggested.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Shall we finish this thread up?

Korei Julia shook at the memory. There had been those that had helped Alarian when he was hurt from the big cat...then there was the other pack. That had tried to steal her. "There was one pack...a wolf with red eyes and white fur...he...he tried to take me away from my friends..." She cut off there, just laying down. She didn't want to relive that. And wished suddenly she had said nothing about the matter. It was how she had it in her memory, that that was how it had happened.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Sounds good to me.

Instead of finding something in common between the two it seemed that the mention of other wolves had brought back negative thoughts to Korei's mind. Howl tried to search his memory, thinking if he had ever met someone with a white coat and red eyes. At the time nothing came to mind. Even if he had met someone of the description they were hidden from his memory for the time being. 

He spoke in a consoling voice. "I'm sorry to hear that you had to endure that... But I am happy to hear that it sounds like they were unsuccessful in their attempt."  he said thinking about how she said they tried instead of saying that they had. "A dear friend of mine was taken and tortured... We got her back luckily and she is doing better now. But again I am happy to know that didn't happen to you." he said remembering how Cebra had been in such a situation and hadn't been so lucky.

There conversation had gone on for some time now. Not making such headway as Howl would have liked. But that was ok. Not everyone was going to be as outgoingly spoken as he was. It was something he had come to terms with and decided that this would be a good time to depart before anything else more serious came to mind. "Well, Korei it was nice to meet you."  he said bowing his head towards her and giving her a faint smile before making his way back to the entrance of the cave.