Herbalists' Cache Treasure galore
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
She had travelled for about two days to get to this area, praying all the while that she would find as good of a cache as she thought she would. When she arrived the air was filled with the scent of herbs, so many she couldn't distinguish between them. Instead she began to hunt through, gathering Wild Garlic, Chamomile, Rasberry leaves, Poppy, lavender, and Marigold. She gathered as much as she could and placed it in a fern leaf, wrapping it into a bundle and then sitting down proudly. She had enough here to ease the birthing of the mothers back at Sunspire.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
tonight's the night i die for our name
74 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Though he couldn't possibly fathom the use of this place, its medicinal value lost to the uncultured youth, Phoenix knew right away that the area was somehow special. He could smell it, if nothing else. Following the freshest herb-scents, he traveled deep into the garden cache, sniffing at what he found interesting and snorting at the things that stung the sensitive innards of his nose. He made many faces, ranging from giddy to disgusted, but he became distracted when the scent of plants suddenly turned wolf.

Phoenix looked up, spotting a pale figure ahead. Without hesitation, the Creeker approached her out of curiosity, trotting up briskly until he'd come near enough to be noticed. "Hi," he said simply, testing the waters so to speak.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As she headed back up toward her den she saw the multi hued red fur of a boy coming from the den. Her eyes widened and she picked up her speed, dropping the herb bundle and giving a slow wag when he greeted her "Hello! You didn't eat anything in there did you?" she asked. Realising that may have been rude she gave a more friendly smile "Most of it won't hurt ya it's just...those herbs are for treating the sick and stuff." she explained, eyeing him and noting that he was quite young.

tonight's the night i die for our name
74 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Phoenix tilted his head questioningly at the she-wolf. She had a soft-white appearance, with eyes that reminded him of a flower that grew in the meadows of Silverwood; her demeanor was friendly, but her concern made little sense to him. "In where?" he asked. The boy looked over his shoulder from where he had come, belatedly noticing that he must've passed right in front of her den without realizing it. "That den? I didn't go in there. You live here? I'm just taking in the scents around here." He rambled, hoping he wasn't about to be reprimanded for loitering.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Hyacinth noticed the confusion and immediately assumed she had gotten it wrong. He confirmed this by saying he hadn't gone into the den and she gave an awkward and apologetic smile. "Sorry! I'm new here and I worry about leaving the herbs in a place where everyone can so easily get them." she explained and flicked an ear. "I'm Hyacinth, the new medic here." she introduced herself with a slow wag of her tail.