Swiftcurrent Creek Cover up is what they told
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
All Welcome 
Maybe @Koji @Durnehviir @Constantine or @Arrille? I'm fine with multiple joining, AW :) This is set for the 5th of May, Chusi now has a bit of a bump and is def preggos

There was no beating around the bush anymore. The past few weeks had already made her doubt the belief that she was totally fine, no pregnancy to worry about, but the bump that had developed, her swollen teats and her now downier fur there couldn't be hidden anymore. She wanted to tell Koji first, but didn't know how. She also wanted to tell Durnehviir and Constantine, so a decision could be made before her children would be born. She could still travel now, so if she had to go... Well, then she'd be able to.

The dumb, young and uneducated Chusi made her way through the Creek with her tail between her legs, form held low. She felt embarrassed most of all. Stupid. Her nose was searching for Koji, while her eyes sought the form of anyone that could somehow settle her mind a bit.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille had been about the new area. But for most of the time, he had kept to himself. As he had been advised to do. He may have turned his back on them, but he had also been left with advice from Caiaphas, advice he took to heart. To only trust within himself...

He caught sight of the only friend he had, Chusi. But something was different...something. "Chusi...why hello there, dear friend."
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Though she didn't consider Arrille her only friend, he was probably her dearest right now. Her relationship with Koji felt awkward, Clock hadn't made an effort to get to know her, Kyera was gone and, well, most of the friends she had ever met were also gone. That left Arrille as her only, not awkward, close companion. And she was glad to see him, but she didn't want to let him see her belly. Obvious as ever she tried to hide it with how she was standing, but to no avail.

Oh - Hiya Arrille... She greeted, less chipper than usual.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
49 Posts
Ooc —
cameo

Koji could smell drama from a mile away, or well, at least he liked to think he could. In truth he had happened to stumble upon the pair just as their conversation had begun, and while he normally would have stuck around to eavesdrop, the tiny bump of Chusi’s stomach was enough to have him darting off in the opposite direction. 

He wasn’t ready for the whole your going to be a father spiel. Probably never would be. I mean he was barely able to do the whole adulting thing now and he only had to worry about himself. How was he supposed to take care of the tiny lives that would soon be a part of his life? 
rating: 3-3-3
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille saw her and greeted her with a smile. But something seemed off about her. This was not the usual glad and happy Chusi he knew. Perhaps she had gotten like him, and become a massive grump who cared about nothing but himself. "Well you seem...not yourself" he said, rather bluntly as well.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She forced a smile on her face, but it seemed easier with Arrille. She didn't want him worrying about her (she didn't want anyone to do that at all, but especially not him). It's just... Tha different air. Yeah - 'never settled sow close ta a mountain befur. 'Got me all weirded up, 'Guess. She explained, exposing her bump despite her efforts to conceal it. She barely noticed the shuffle of feet as they fled, blaming the wind for such a sound.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille looked her over suspiciously. The air? He shrugged after, guessing someone on the coast for so long may be affected in that way. "I have grown used to it quickly..." Or he just was not as bothered. "But I guess it-" He paused, seeing...something. Her belly... "You seem rather full...eat something big?" The truth did not even come across his mind.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She sighed and drooped, the smile fading and her body relaxing sadly. She couldn't hide it forever anyway, and maybe he'd be mad she didn't just tell him when word got around of her being pregnant. Even her scent was beginning to change. Promise not ta tell? She nearly whispered, ocher eyes looking up at him slightly.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille raised a brow at her. What on earth could she mean by that? "What, tell that you at-" The look in her eyes and how she had said it. And she was his friend. Friends shared things, friends did not hide things, friends... "When...when did it happen?" Could he even trust her with these secrets she had? The seeds of doubt had been planted long ago...now was their sprouting season.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She wouldn't even mind him finding her to look fat at the moment. She was more concerned about her own well being - that of her unborn children - than to worry about not appearing beautiful enough. Her ears drooped down. Koji - he 'n I, we did somethin' 'n, well, this is tha result... Her eyes wandered off to her paws, counting the longer strands of fur as a way to pass the time.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
It had been Koji? He barely even knew him. "Koji?" He sighed. There wasn't really any reason he should be upset. He should rejoice, his friend was to have children. But for some reason, he had expected to have been told. He thought they would share everything, every secret...He doubted that however. "And Koji knows too?"
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She shook her head sadly. Just ya 'n Durnehviir know... She sighed. She wasn't ready to tell him. Well, she was ready, but she was fairly certain he didn't want to hear her say the terrifying words that would make his world crumble down. They both weren't really ready for kids, but there was little to be done than to care for whatever offspring this pairing would spawn. I broke pack law... She added softly in a whimper-like tone.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille felt for once, a touch of compassion as she said that. She was sad, sad she had broken pack law. And she was his only friend he had here...so he took a step forward and nudged her with his nose. "We're friends...and us friends stick together." He may not have trusted anyone, but he still cared. "I'll stick out for you."
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She smiled then, not as worried of the future as she was just minutes ago. Ya'll be one of tha first ta meet 'em - promise... She said softly, hoping he was at least a bit excited for his friend's children. She knew she would've been if the roles were reversed and with Arrille's beautiful white coat and blue eyes the puppies sure would look adorable. Koji and her would probably get darker puppies, she had already calculated.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille gave a dry laugh. He didn't want to, he no doubt would be annoyed by them knowing himself. But if it was for his friend... "I'll hold you to that, then" he said after his dry chuckle. He remained quiet, couldn't take his eyes from her round tummy now. Picturing what the pups would be like.