Stone Circle when there's nowhere else to run
46 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Um. I love clary??? <33333

Red was immediately taken aback by this youth’s rush of words. Red, herself, was known for sometimes talking too much, so it was something she consciously tried to avoid doing, but clearly this one had no such qualms. Not that she cared. Red didn’t mind anyone or anything as long as no one was getting hurt. So she kind of just sat there and waited for the silvery wolf to be finished talking. She could feel herself go hot a little bit when she was called pretty. She supposed she’d been called something like that before, but she wasn’t vain at all, so it always made her a little bashful.

One of Red’s good traits was that she was very good at listening. If this were not the case, she might have gotten lost in the jumble of words, but this small, lithe wolf, who had been something of a scout since becoming old enough to travel outside of her birth territory, had picked up the skill of really listening from a very young age. If she was any good at giving advice, she could make a decent counselor. But, alas, advice-giving wasn’t her best skill, so she stuck with simply listening. This is how she managed to pick out the fact that Valette was Clary’s mother, that Valette was the Alpha, and that she was pregnant. She had to bite her tongue to keep from bursting out laughing at Clary’s comments about her mom becoming fat.

“Well!” she began, when she was quite sure that this talker was done talking. “Thanks for all the information, ki—Clary!” (She had a habit of calling younger wolves “kid” as a sort of term of endearment but she thought that might be inappropriate at a time like this). Here she did allow herself to laugh a little bit. “I don’t mind waiting for your mom to get here. Is she gonna be mad that you’re talking to a stranger at the border, though? Don’t want to get you in trouble.” As an afterthought, she added, “And by the way, you’re pretty, too! Don’t you be gettin’ jealous of me. Sometimes having fur like mine can be a pain in the butt. Everybody can see me comin’ from a mile away.”
Cardinal will exit a thread after 10 days of no replies. Feel free to skip her after 10 days, as well.
Messages In This Thread
when there's nowhere else to run - by FiraCardinal - May 02, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 02, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 02, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by FiraCardinal - May 03, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 05, 2018, 10:44 AM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 07, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 12, 2018, 07:09 PM